Muppet Family Christmas!

Jackie

Reaction score
Since Sammi posted that Brent watched MFS with her, i wanted to let everyone know that Joe watch Muppet Family Christmas with me the other day! Whooohooo! LOL!

Watch out for the Icy Patch!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I was singing Christmas songs to my baby the other day...it turns out I don't know as many children's songs as you'd think I would....at least the lyrics. I make up a lot of them. They don't get as naughty as you'd think either.

Maybe it IS time for some Muppet Family Christmas...

Quinnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I was singing Christmas songs to my baby the other day...it turns out I don't know as many children's songs as you'd think I would....at least the lyrics. I make up a lot of them. They don't get as naughty as you'd think either.

Maybe it IS time for some Muppet Family Christmas...

Quinnnnnn
They have some good christmas songs on there! Some real classics that you never know the words to. LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Since Sammi posted that Brent watched MFS with her, i wanted to let everyone know that Joe watch Muppet Family Christmas with me the other day! Whooohooo! LOL!<<<

Did he like it? To me it is the greatest Muppet special JHC has ever done. I cannot express ho woverjoyed Ive been with that special for the last decade and a half. ^_^

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>Since Sammi posted that Brent watched MFS with her, i wanted to let everyone know that Joe watch Muppet Family Christmas with me the other day! Whooohooo! LOL!<<<

Did he like it? To me it is the greatest Muppet special JHC has ever done. I cannot express ho woverjoyed Ive been with that special for the last decade and a half. ^_^

I enjoy muppets. I rememebered seeing the special before when i was younger.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I enjoy muppets. I rememebered seeing the special before when i was younger<<<

aw cool. sorry, I didnt know you were thee famed 'joe', hehe(as Ive seen other joes on here) Yeah, MFXMAS is a classic, wherelse is there a special that features Muppet show, sesame, and Fraggle characters? heh

Joggy

Reaction score
MFC is one of the BEST, WARMEST specials indeed! Wonderful plot, wonderful moments, wonderful characters, everything.

I really feel the need to watch Muppet Christmas Carol though! And all the other movies I haven't seen in a while...

Vendaface

Reaction score
I think I'm losing my mind! again... :stick_out_tongue: Wasn't there an earlier Christmas special with John Denver, also? The one that "A Christmas Together" was based on? If so, I'd love to see it again. Rocky Mountain something or other?

I love MFC also, the tie-in with the Fraggles is one of the loveliest things ever done in a Muppet TV special.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yep, you're thinking of "Rocky Mountain Holiday", from 1983. It has Kermit singing "Grandma's Feather Bed" (great song!)

- Billy :cool:

Gonzo

Reaction score
There were two different John Denver specials, one was "Rocky Mountain Holiday," one was "A Christmas Together." "Rocky Mountain" had more folk/country songs, and "Christmas" had the Christmas songs of course--I wish they'd put out the VHS of both of these--you see the CDs all over the place at Christmas time, but not the videos.

Quinnnnnnnn