Muppet Cookies Coming To Starbucks

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... everyone seems really against a revival of the Muppet Babies (he** Barney the Dinosaur is still on the air...) but finally having Scooter and Skeeter toys? Come on! Some MB fans have been waiting FOREVER for them to make toys of them... now all we need is Baby Janice, Bunsen, Beaker, and Bean!!!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Hey, I'm still waiting for the revival of "Sam and Friends." You watch, the Mushmellon Revolution is coming back! And Sam and Yorick will show these Animal Jams and Hoobs how it's done!

How off-topic can you get? :smirk:

towels

Reaction score
I'd shell out some cash for Yorick merchandise...
:zany:

GPrime1

Reaction score
radionate said:
So are the cookies going to be chocolate chip? And will they be made with Pork Lard? :mad: :eek:

Pork Lard? Well, something almost as indigestible. The cookies are described as Lemon Sugar cookies, packed with more preservatives than Dick Clark. These things could outlast a nuclear holocaust my friends. So far I've seen a Kermit and a Fozzie cookie, both have about a centimeter of hardpacked icing on the top which would probably break your teeth, but the likenessess are bang on. I think I might buy one now and save it until I'm about 80.

Jennifer12

Reaction score
GPrime1 said:
Pork Lard? Well, something almost as indigestible. The cookies are described as Lemon Sugar cookies, packed with more preservatives than Dick Clark. These things could outlast a nuclear holocaust my friends.

Hmm... Henson heart-attack, anyone?