Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Sorry applying computer talk to artistic design :embarrassed: oops.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So I'm almost done sketching the first draft with muppets.
The second one I will do tomorrow and that one won't included muppets just maybe a banjo, lilypad, rainbow, etc.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Cool looking forward to seeing this...the forum on the website works by the way. Tested (after much trouble) but it does work.... the problems I had were just with e-mail for me (I wanted to create a new e-mail address and I did but it won't let me change it at this point) but the forum does work and signing up for a membership is pretty easy.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay I call this the possible lawsuit logo LOL...I kept it simple with just three Muppets. Of course using the ones Jim performed and I tried represent the "puppet" strings but not sure it worked out well. And my "C" looks like "G" so I'm not exactly happy with this one but just letting you guys see that I am working on it. More to come Monday hopefully! :smile: I think it's okay if it's not TOO perfect I mean The Muppets are all about craziness right? :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I should note I really don't like markers much I prefer colored pencils cause I can work with colors better. But I felt marker makes it stand out more.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Don't worry if you think there are things you can improve on. Youre certainly welcome to do so. I like the basic design a lot though, so if you feel like redrawing it don't worry about changing the design too much. That being said I like it the way it is. I wonder what imagary (if any) you could use if you don't use the liscensed characters?