Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*still running after Cookie while Count explains*

Yea I under*huff puff*stand. *catches Cookie* Cookie what have we talked about?

Cookie Monster: Me not know?

You know. About eating others cookies.

Cookie Monster: Oh me remember now. *holds up figure* Don't eat others cookie w/out permesion.

.....and the other thing! *tapping foot*

CM: .....oh me almost forgot and if Me share with friends.

Thats better. Now if u want some cookie ask either Me or the Count. Ok

CM: Ok.

*starts banging on the Counts door*

You know that wasn't going to stay with him. *BOING*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's that Mokey? You say someone's sleeping on our doorstep? Ah yes, it looks like that loveable old Cookie Monster. Sorry to have kept you waiting old friend. You see, Mokey stayed with Kim and Red last night after getting permission from the two to sleep over and I went back to my native home in Transylvania for the weekend to tend to a few new ghosts I recently acquired. Now run along and get Kyle, and we'll have the cookies ready for the two of you a little later tonight.

Scooter

Reaction score
not my week

hey everyone-
I need to do some SERIOUS aplogizing right about now. I know I was going to post stuff but between bassoon lessons tennis, communtiy band (clarinet for all the bands), marching band, pep band, a school schedule which looks like this, Music theory2, Advanced placement literature, Advanced placement U.S. History, Theater Arts, Band/Choir, Chemestry, Pre calculus, Gym/health, and Independent study enviromental science, I haven't had ten seconds to breathe. This is the first time I have been on-line since my last post. I am ALMOST ALMOST done with the initial sketch for The count's and mokey's room. I will post it when it is complete and then I will post teh room description. The Count, I am really sorry for all of this. Oh and to top matters off I'm having a really bad allergy week and a brand new cold (thanks to my doubles partner). I will work as hard as I can to finish it sometime this week but I make no promises. And once again I am So Sorry. :frown:

--Scooter-- :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*interest piques* Did someone say "clarinet?"

Hey there, fellow woodwind player! How long have you been playing the clarinet? Maybe you and I could get a couple jam sessions together around here :wink:

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter (MC), glad to know that you're still with us. Hectic schedules plague any high school student with as many classes as you have taken, but with a little luck you'll get through it. And you have your friends waiting here online whenever you get another chance to talk to and with us. Was gonna' offer posting the descript myself, but since you're working on it we'll wait and let the unveiling be a surprise to everybody else. Besides, Mokey and I know where everything is in our room so we can wait before you show everyone else what's lurking in there behind the storm cloud on our door.

On that note, (bad pun not intentional), Kim need any help sorting out the differences you and Red have run into in planning your room? If you like, Mokey and I could give you a few pointers. Just knock on the door and we'll talk over some radish bars and tea.
Oh, and before I forget, gotta go upstairs and find Kyle and Alex.

*Takes two packages carefully stacked up on top of each other and opens his walking cane.
*Goes up the dumbwaiter and starts out towards the left after exiting the Floor 2 common room.
*Knock, knock on the door to Room #18.

Hi, Anathema, just thought I'd bring you and Janice that package of number cookies I promised you. And you got yourself a nice sampler of cookies in the shape of the numbers from 1 to 10 in different flavors sure to please. Yes, I'm looking forward to your eminent concert with the rest of the Electric Mayhem, Janice. Well, good night to the two of you.

*Walks onwards to the righthand corridor.
*Knock, knock on the door to Room #26.
Hi Kyle, thought I'd come upstairs and deliver these personally. Ah, I see that Cookie Monster's there waiting the package. Well, I'll hand over this pack of number cookies to you Kyle and you can then distribute them as you wish. You got yourself a nice sampler pack with cookies in the shap of the numbers from 1 to 10 in different flavors sure to please.
Hope all you monsters like the cookies.
Well, good night.

*Walks back downstairs to Room #1 ready for a good fright's sleep.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea to me, Count. Mokey's roomed with Red before, so maybe she can give me a few tips on how to handle things.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that experience would come in handy myself. If you like, we can set up a nice E-mail conversation away from the forum to discuss your room plans and tips so as not to spoil the surprise, but again, that's entirely up to you. Maybe we can talk tomorrow when my classes allow a break for the mid-week period.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Walks down to the Count's door and knocks* Hi Count. Thanks again for the cookie. Loved them *still eating #1* Oh and Cookie wanted me to give this to u and Mokey. Its a present. Open it. *Mokey and Count open the presents* Oh I thought u would like it. A new robe for Mokey and a new top hat for u Count. Well I'll be leaving....oh almost forgot Herry said go a little easy on the rashied. It give him heartburn. Don't worry about that. Herry gets heartburn from everything. (same here) but those cookies were great. Hope u liked ur presents. I'll tell Cookie thanks. Bye. *Walking off thinking to himself* Just to think Cookie buying presents for the Count and Mokey. I wonder where he got the idea for those. *scraches his head*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Kyle and Cookie Monster. Mokey liked her new cloak and will probably wear it tomorrow to protect her from the blossoming chills of September. And my new top hat will come in handy for producing ghosts out of its mystical vortex.

Tell Herry that the best thing for that heartburn is to stay up with his body at a 45º angle for three hours. After that, the heartburn should be gone and he can lie back down again. Trust me, I know of which I speak after going through a bout of acalacia myself cured thanks to a surgery which removed part of the esophagial sphincter muscle.
Well, don't want to bore you with the details, just wanted to say thanks for the presents and have a few pleasant screams.

Erine81981

Reaction score
U got it. Thanks for the cure. I'll tell Herry tonight. Thanks again. Good Fright. Just a joke for u. *giggles a little* Bye. *walks off humming batty bat*

Status
Not open for further replies.