Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Oh no worries at all!! You didn't shake me up-I just tend to worry too much if I offend people, especially in a new environment. Thank you for explaining a bit about the dorm-I have been trying to go back and read the previous posts to catch up and familiarize myself some-and thank you, too, for the list of who has been taken.
I didn't see Hoggle or Sir Didymus on the list-might I be able to room with either of them?
both if you like

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see you back here at the dormhouse's front desk, GonzoGirl. Since there are a few boarders who've taken more than one Muppet character as their roomies, you can choose either of the two you mentioned or both as Aaron suggested. And if you consider them to be Muppets, then yeah pick whichever of the two or both if you like. And of Rooms #8-13 and #31-44, which of themm would you like?
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Aaron

Reaction score
when you're ready i'll take you're bags

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are we going to be late as useal? If so, I'll call the FurryArms to tell them we'll be a little late. Oh and Welcome Gonzogirl. Its nice to see a new face around here.

::Oscar walks by:: :grouchy: Oh and like ur ok face to see around here. Heh!

(I know Oscar isn't mine but I figured it would make a funny scene)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Glad to see you back here at the dormhouse's front desk, GonzoGirl. Since there are a few boarders who've taken more than one Muppet character as their roomies, you can choose either of the two you mentioned or both as Aaron suggested. And if you consider them to be Muppets, then yeah pick whichever of the two or both if you like. And of Rooms #8-13 and #31-44, which of themm would you like?
Hope this helps and have a good night.
YAY!! Then I shall choose both Hoggle and Didymus as my roomies, and I would love to have room #13, please! :smile:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Aaron said:
when you're ready i'll take you're bags
Thank you kindly!! I pack light...only one backpack-bit of a bottomless one, but just one bag, and my pillow...(and my new Gonzo plushie, whenever he arrives)
:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha, that's three new boarders here at the MC Dormhouse! To be added as one entry!
*Thunder clashes and lightning flashes.*

Bella, please bring me key #13. *The Count's (MC) bat brings him the key.*
Here you go GonzoGirl, and welcome as the newest boarder here at the Muppet College Dormhouse. Come with me and I'll show you to your room. Aaron will probably follow later with your bags.
OK, I think the quickest way will be to take the straight route. There's a stairway leading down to the bottom basement floor as we pass through the lobby's doors into the hallway with all the rooms. But in the back right corner of the common rooms there's a fireplace or furnace, with a dumbwaiter we use as an elevator to get from floor to floor.
*Removes firescreen and summons dumbwaiter with the press of a button.*
We'll be descending now. OK, after we get out of the common room here on Floor 1, you'll want to take a right and head into the Eastern Wing to find your room. As we keep going deeper and deeper into this corridor, you'll find Room #13 on your left, the third door down. Ah yes, here we are! Room #13, located fright next to the Floor 1 Bathrooms.
Well, hope you like it here and enjoy your stay. If you need anything, my room's right next to the common room to the left.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron Sets The Bags Down

Here you go Enjoy you're stay

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Note for tutter_fan

Paging tutter_fan and Animal.

Your room is ready, and we'll be waiting for you to pick up your room key at the front desk. Please pass by the front desk, conveniently located in the dormhouse's lobby, to pick up your room key. You have been assigned Room #19 on Floor 2's Western Wing, across from HeraLirambar and Zoot and next to GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle.
We hope to see you soon and please enjoy your stay here. And don't forget to sign the registry book when you pick up your key.
That is all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Note for Erine81981

Sorry for the delay, Kyle. Looks like we'll be leaving the dormhouse at our usual time. Sorry 'bout that, but GonzoGirl and Hoggle and Sir Diddymus showed up at the lobby's front desk and signed up as new boarders herre at the dormhouse. And of course, Aaron and I needed to tend to them cordially as our newest boardies.
Hope you can understand.

Not sure about Aaron, but Mokey and I are still ready and raring to go for our meal at Sesame Street.
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.