Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
CM: Thank u GonzoGirl! These are going to taste deliouse. Mhmhmhmhjhnbnmhhadsfjhasfhhgkhmmh-rm,mmmmmmm!!!! *Belches* Excuse me! *hicup* Oh good cookies!
I see Cookie and grabs him.........
*wispers* Cookie are u taking people's cookies from their easter basket?
CM: Nope! Me not know what u talking about? *walks away w/ cookie crumbs falling from pockets*
COOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
CM: Uh oh! Me in trouble! *takes off running*
Runs by Aaron........
*runs by* Hi Aaron! Bye Aaron! *fades away* Come back cookie monsterrrr.......
ROFL!!! :big_grin:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*stands up from looking under the table in the common room* Hey, look what I found!!
*holds up a rather dusty easter egg* Looks like it was left from an easter long past...
:wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cookie and I stop in our tracks.........

Are u saying that this was left over from other members from Muppet Dorms long since pasted.

CM: *eyes get bigger* ME WANT!!

*holds onto Cookie* NO! We've got to see whats in this egg.

Whatever

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
*stands up from looking under the table in the common room* Hey, look what I found!!
*holds up a rather dusty easter egg* Looks like it was left from an easter long past...
:wink:
Eeeeewwww! :stick_out_tongue:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I don't think you'd want this egg, Cookie...its quite dusty, so much so, I'd say it was left by a Dust Bunny, rather than the Easter Bunny...hey...maybe we're onto something!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Cookie, I said that wwfpooh and floydnjanicefan should let me know if they had no cookies left themselves. You've already had yours along with Grover and Herry and Kyle.

Oh hey, GonzoGirl, what you got there? Oh, a rather dusty Easter egg. Ah, it's one of those plastic Easter eggs that split open and hide something inside. Was wondering what happened to it. Phillip Chapman, the university's dean, bought some of these last year for the university or Muppet College's 5th Anniversary and hid them throughout the campus. Guess this is one that they forgot about.
Hmmm, wonder what's inside it though. Let's open it up and find out. Egads! It's an invitation/ticket for four to the Muppet Central Awards! My, you were very lucky to find it GonzoGirl.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Thank you Count, but I just cant seem to find my cookies! I have no idea where they can be. *cough* Cookie Monster *cough*. :wink:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*blows dust of the invitation* Wow, cool! This is better than a golden ticket! I wonder if there are anymore old eggs lying about...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well that's what I'm saying. If you can't find the number cookies I sent you cause of ... er, extenuating circumstances... then LMK and I'll send you another batch of these little chocolate-chip numbers from 1 to 10.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Ooooo!! Number cookies!!! *runs back to room 13*

Hoggle: Here, a lovely bat left this on our door! There's a note just arrived from Didymus, too, came via owl post...

Deeliciousness, Count!! Thank you!!!

Didymus's Note:
Milady, and Sir Hoggle-
Ambrosius and I are making our way back to the dorms. We've had a grand adventure, though we've been a bit delayed, as we encountered the Fiery's who still insisted on trying to remove our heads. But I must say, the Bog of Eternal Stench is still as sweet as ever!
I would think we'll be arriving near the end of the week-Ambrosius would like to stop off at the Pod People village on the way homeward...
Fare thee well~
Didymus

Status
Not open for further replies.