Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
:big_grin: :Hello all you fellow dormees. What's going down? We are about ready to begin the painting the boringly bland walls of our radical room and turn them into a whimsical paradise of colors. My man floydnjanicefan is currenting stirring our paint (a whopping 33 cans of it - to be exact), and as soon as he is finsihed, we are going to begin the totally tremendous transformation of this room. You all are welcome to attend this most festive of festivities. We be giving out food, playing groovy music during our breaks, and of course, painting a tie-dyed rainbow of colors on our walls! It should be a really happenin' time!

Lips: uh.... Join us.
Oh boy! Here we are!
What do you want us to do?

Erine81981

Reaction score
rowf2755 said:
I know, Not the subject. But can I join in? I just saw this thread and I want to join. :smile:

The Count (MC Member) will be w/ u soon. Just sit tight. So if u had to choose who are u going to pick? Oh and just to tell u when the Count gets here he'll email u and tell u who has been picked. I don't work here. I"m just a dormie. Its nice to meet u. Hope u like ur stay. See ya'll later. Bye!

:big_grin: Hello all you fellow dormees. What's going down? We are about ready to begin the painting the boringly bland walls of our radical room and turn them into a whimsical paradise of colors. My man floydnjanicefan is currenting stirring our paint (a whopping 33 cans of it - to be exact), and as soon as he is finsihed, we are going to begin the totally tremendous transformation of this room. You all are welcome to attend this most festive of festivities. We be giving out food, playing groovy music during our breaks, and of course, painting a tie-dyed rainbow of colors on our walls! It should be a really happenin' time!

Lips: uh.... Join us.

I'll be there in a minute.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Oh boy! Here we are!
What do you want us to do?
:big_grin: : Thank you for coming! Now, it is time to rock and roll! All you have to do is take any color and put it anywhere you want: doors, ceiling, walls! Only two rules: dont paint the window (we dont want to cover our fanscadidilyboptastic view of the campus!) and have fun! You can even paint with several brushes at the same time! Dont worry if you drip paint on the floor because we are going to be covering the floor with a big rug soon anyway! Robin is in charge of the baseboards - do what he says! We are going for a tie-dye look, so feel free to have fun and go wild! Help yourself to any of the snacks that we have kindly laid out for you in the hallway! Our room is going to be totally far out!

Lips: Yeah!

Whatever

Reaction score
This is fun!
And educating... I never heard Lips talk so much before, LOL. Obviously floydnjanicefan is being a good influence on him!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
:big_grin: : Whatever and Robin, thanks for coming! You are being totally helpful and your assistance is much appreciated! So far, everything looks groovy! I feel like I am in tie-dye heaven! (Robin, those baseboards look far-out!) What do you say we take a short break for a jam session! You know, you relax while the band and I play you some golden tones!

Lips: (plays trumpet)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, there might be a strike at the campus tomorrow, so tomorrow's classes are being suspended. Not sure if it'll affect the rest of the week, but we're on standby for now. Oh, and just when did I become the deskclerk here at the dorms? Well, at least it's something I love to do and it lets me have a nice little collection of numbers. And if there's something I need tonight, it's cheering up with my numbers.
I'll be with you shortly Rowf2577. Oh, and I'll send some of the bats to help paint your room floydnjanicefan, since that'll save you having to climb a ladder to paint the ceiling. Just play some good tunes like "Can You Picture That?" and "Old-Timing Rock & Roll", they like that classic music.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh, and I'll send some of the bats to help paint your room floydnjanicefan, since that'll save you having to climb a ladder to paint the ceiling. Just play some good tunes like "Can You Picture That?" and "Old-Timing Rock & Roll", they like that classic music.
Hope this helps and have a good night.
Thanks for the bats Count! They are quite helpful! The job is almost done! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Wait for us! *runs down the hallway*

Herry: Were on are way! *fallowing Grover*

Cookie: Wait For Me! *fallows Herry*

Herry and Grover: Were Here!

Grover: Where do u want us to start?

Cookie: WATCH OUT!!!! *comes sliding into Grover, Herry, Lips and floydnjanicefan*

CRASH!!!! BAM!! BANG!!!

Cookie: Opps sorry Guys. *pulls Trumpet off foot*

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Welcome to the painting party Grover, Herry, Cookie, and Ernie81981! That is quite an entrance you made! :smile: We are so glad that you could make it! Just pick up a brush and paint anywhere - you can use any color you want! Your help is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.