Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
*pauses with the flashlight* Sorry about that! There is light just up ahead...did Snuffy put in track lighting?!
Thanks. I heard Snuffy talking about putting some lights in his cave but don't know when it will happen. Herry! Cookie are u there?

Cookie: Me behind u. Me not know where Herry is?

Herry: I'm right behind u Cookie. Just don't stop or will collide.

Watch ur step guys. This is a bumpy cave.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Looks like he must have had lighting installed, or a skylight.
Hoggle is bringing up the rear with the map, and Didymus and Mokey are already bantering away with Snuffy...ahh! Looks like we've made it...watch your steps, guys, theres a big ditch on the way in over here!

Hello, Snuffy, I hope its okay we dropped it in to say hello! There will be a few more people coming, some of our party had to return to the dorms to welcome some new borders, but I believe they are en route...and here is Erine just behind me!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Snuffy my Hairy fellow. *does a weird shake w/ snuffy's snuffle* Hows the family been doing? Herry and Cookie are here too.

Herry: Hey Snuffy. Hows it hanging?

Cookie: Hey Snuffy. Me hungry! U have any thing?

Cookie now please we just ate a minite ago. I hope Aaron and Count get here soon. So Snuffy has Big Bird said anything about going to collage? That is our dorms?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhh, Aaron, you're gonna ruin the surprise!

*Shushes Aaron so as not to give away our presence.
*Aaron and the Count (MC) move closer and closer to the end of the Fragglelike pathways.
In silent voice, trust me Aaron there's another Fraggle-hole there in Snuffy's cave. We're going to inch our ay closer to that hole and then use the magic to pop out in the middle of the cave, surprising everybody there.
It'll be great, now come on we've got to head on out to meet up with everyone and surprise them.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
'Lo Snuffy...its good to see you...you've done wonders with the cave! I do believe Count and Aaron are on their way. They should be about here-I thought I heard some scuffling somewhere back near the entrance...

Hoggle:Made a grand map, Snuffy...easy to follow, and here! I brought you some trinkets!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In secretive voice: OK Aaron, now.
Ta-da!!

*Aaron and the Count (MC) appear in the back of the cave, through the magic surrounding a Fraggle-hole thereabouts.
Ah, my lovelies. *Black bats can be seen fluttering from the back of the cave towards the front, and then returning to the open arms of the Count (MC).
Hello all, just thought we'd pop in. Neat trick, eh what?
No, we didn't use shadow magic, but traveled through the Fraggle-hole and pathways that sprawl out underneath the dormhouse and campus.
Hello Snuffy, it's a grand old cave you've got here. Oh, and hello Mokey, it's good to see you again.
I trust Sir Diddymus shielded you from the rain getting here?
Good, so how's the family Snuffy?
*Shakes Snuffy's snuffle.
And here's Aaron too, sorry if I scared you all, just wanted to surprise you with a grand entrance.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Count and Aaron. Nice Internce! I just came from Kmart and got Disney's Mania 2 and the soundtrack of Confessions of a teenage DramaQueen. They both have some good songs. Love the Disney one w/ pop stars singing old Disney songs and Man, Lindsay Lohan is a babe. Hope one of theses days or future I get to meet her.

*puts on headsets and dances around the cave singing* YEAAAAAAAA!!!!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Now THATS an entrance!! *applause all around for the Count and Aaron*
You'll have to teach me the trick of maneuvering Fraggle tunnels one day...

Didymus:*bows to Count* Good sir, I didst my best to protect thine lady from the rain and darkness-though I daresay, Ambrosius here *pats Ambrosius* did much of the work!

Ambrosius:*wag wag, pant pant*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, brave little Diddymus and noble Ambrosius, it does my heart good to know that we have such good friends as you to count upon. And I thank thee for protecting the fair lady Mokey.
Mokey: "Thank you Diddymus and Ambrosius."

Oh hey, Kyle. What's that you're listening to? Oh, it's Disney-Mania 2. Well, if you like that sort of stuff...
Not rully my music, but if you like it then it's OK. The thing that irks me a little about Lindsey Lohan is that they're giving her props for the Freaky Friday remake. It may have been passible, but it'll never take the place of the original in my heart. Yes, I remember watching the original version when I was younger and had better sight. Yes, the original Freaky Friday, starring a 13-year old Jodie Foster.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

PS: Anyone want some Snickers I bought? GonzoGirl made a good apple pie and there's tea too.

Status
Not open for further replies.