Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Oh, if it's alright, Animal and I will come over there! (to Animal) Hey, hows about a movie marathon instead of jamming?
Animal: MAR-A-THON!
HTG: Yeah, we'll be over shortly. Thanks for the offer! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Uh-oh. Don't tell me one of the waterpipes broke.
Oh gosh no,it's just McFraggle mentioned the tubs in here,and I just wondered why. Come on over guys. Would you like us to order some food for you too?

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: <looking around> The tubs? LOL Well,what to eat for dinner & watch tonight.Hmm... How about some steak subs & french fries,along with X-men 1 & 2 and to finish it with Underworld around 10.That way,we'll be able to sleep in tomorrow before classes start.

Floyd: Sounds good to me J. *ordering food for delivery*

Dr. Teeth: Hi there McFraggle!:big_grin:
Sorry I forgot which thread I was in for a sec. LOL! :crazy: Let's try this again: Welcome back to the dorms. :big_grin:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*HTG and Animal leave JFS's.*
HTG: THanks for having us over! We had a great time! G'night everybody!
*HTG and Animal go to sleep.*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Count said:
Don't worry about it, you guys will do OK. And you could always call on Muley to help you out.
That would be our first mistake!!

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Well, Piggy and I are back from our weekend at home. I enjoyed it and slept a LOT. Didn't manage to get any of my homework done or study but at least I caught up on my sleep. Welcome to all of the new members by the way :smile:. October is here already and before you know it it'll be December. While I was gone I picked up some cobwebs and spiders for our door and found the cutest little black cat doorstop. I'm still working on the rest of the decorations and haven't settled on a costume yet. What about you Piggy? What are you planning on being for Halloween?

Piggy: Well it is just so hard to choose. I could be a movie star or a model. But I think that I'll be a bride. *giggles and bats her eyes at Kermit*

FR: Ok Piggy you go with that. lol. Watch out Kermit. While I enjoy my visits home I enjoy coming back just as much. :smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me: Oh, hi everybody, no I don't know what became of Rizzo, he got away from me. Oh, by the way, want to see the make-shift mummy display I made.
Mummy/Rizzo:Help, help, he's got me trapped! Hel...
Me:big_grin:on't worry about that, just one of Rizzo's little pranks that he pulled before he disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.