Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Hey, going to the park sounds like a lot of fun. I'm up. What about you Piggy?

Piggy: Well...I suppose...

FR: Oh come on Piggy you know you want to go. Come on.

Piggy: Well...OK. I'll come. You've convinced me.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
< JFS,Floyd & Dr. Teeth return from their classes >

JFS: A ride eh? As to quote: Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat - a Studebaker. I'm going to take a nap before dinner. *J falls asleep on her futon*

:: Floyd starts writing his next term paper for Eng. lit, on the philosophy & sophistry of William Inge's play Picnic(movie with William Holden,one of JFS favorite actors)

:: Dr. Teeth is watching Empire Records, on video ::

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, to quote the ol' Foz.

Wouldn't he be William Holden the baby?
Aaaah.
But seriously...

Gonna leave for a B-day dinner at my home for my sis. Have a good time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, we're done auditing some classes and are going to the park where the swings are. Anybody wanna go? My car's parked right outside!

FOZ: It's MY Ford Woody!

His car's parked right outside!

Thanks for inviting us to come Kevin.

Grover: Oh the swings. I have been in a long time. My Mommy took me all the time to the park on SS. Can't forget those care free days. Ahhhhhhh....

Cookie M: Me come too?

Yes Cookie. Why not?

Cookie M: Me just thought Me would ask first.

Herry: I coming. Be there in a sec. *packes some lemonade, sandwiches and hot dogs* Ok all ready to go.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Holden's a babe,not a baby,lol.What a dreamboat.<sigh> Gonna go wash my hair,be back later.*leaves to go to the shower*

*Floyd is listening to Jill Scott's new cd*

*Dr. Teeth is playing Who Wants To Be A Millionare on the PS2*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, still got a small grudge against Celebrity Millionaire 2. This is the week-long special edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with celebrity stars winning money for charities. Well, on Day 2, John Stewart from the Daily Show was finishing his turn, and he brought as his special friend... Kermit!
Yes, Kermit was actually there helping out the stars. Well, my gripe comes from one of the questions they asked Charlie Sheen. Regis was surprised himself when they got the question up on the prompter.
Q: "In the Muppet Movie, where did Kermit and his friends end up at after leaving the swamps in Georgia?"
Answers were: A. Hollywood, B. New York City, C. Los Angeles, D. Washington DC.
The thing is, that was a trick question, cause Kermit never left the swamps of Georgia. His home was in the Everglades swamplands of Florida, and he left them en route to Hollywood. But he never left Georgia, cause he never lived there.

Well, think I'll crank up the ICE and chill after letting off some steam. Hey JFS, your popsicles are in the fridge for when you want 'em.
Good night to all.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Popcicles for breakfast(and cereal too).What more can a gal ask for, lol. *starting to read The Iceman Cometh for drama*

*Floyd & Dr. Teeth are still asleep*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Janicefersure. See your have what I had last week. Good choice.

*gets a bowl and Captain Crunch*

I love this cearel to death. I've been eatting well since my mom let me. You heard about the whole it cuts the roof of your mouth. It does really cut it leaves sores but I don't eat that much of it anymore.

*chows down*

Monster are still alseep. Poor Cookie. He couldn't get to sleep last night. I'm glad they fianlly got him down. Oh he is one monster that thats I can't even say it.

Well I'll see ya'll. On my way to work. Bye.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(The Studebaker was exchanged for the Ford Woody, so we're using the Woody now).

*Loads up some gloves and baseballs and a bat in the back of the car.*
Okay, gang! All aboard!
*Hops in the driver's seat.*
Fozzie: AHEM!!
*Moves over to teh passenger side.*
Sorry, forgot it wasn't my car.
Fozzie: That's okay. I'll let you drive home!

Status
Not open for further replies.