Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, maybe Grover should try his salesman routine on Kyle sometime.
Anyway, gonna grab a bite to eat and get ready for Smallville Season 4 premiere on WB tonight. Anyone wanna watch with me?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Welcome to the dorms FnJfan & Telly. Can't wait to see if Telly added some triangles to his collection over the summer. Hey Animal,anytime we're all free to practice together let us know,ok? *watching Chicago*.

Floyd: Well,I just turned in another paper,I'm ready to relax. *plays Don't Let It Bring You Down on his bass guitar*

:sing: Don't let it bring you down
It's only castle's burning
Find someone who's turning
And you will come around

*Dr. Teeth accompanies Floyd,on his keys*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, interested in how FNJFan and Telly design their room. And if Telly added to his collection over the summer, in a way similar to us adding to our Palisades figure collections too.
SmallVille got off to an OK start, but it makes me think they're gonna have another convaluted season. And I'm waiting for Charmed Season 7 to get better also.
Oh well, at least my photos are finished and all that's left is to save them on a master CD folder. Might do that, and start my investigative research tomorrow.
*Leaves humming bits from 8 Beautiful Notes.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*HTG and Animal walk in*
HTG: Hey, what a great meal, eh?
*Animal rubs his stomach*
HTG: Wanna go up and jam now?
*Animal nods and runs to the room.*

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Math. :mad: Grrr. I'll just have to try harder. Oh well, another day another headache (quote from the Muppaphone). *puts on Into the Woods and curls up on the couch with math notebook to study* Not really sure where Piggy is. I think she's out at a party somewhere. *shrugs* She can take care of herself so I'm not really worried.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Finally. I thought I wasn't ever going to get to the dorms. Hanging out w/ other friends and Monsters is tiring.

Grover: Want to watch some Friends epsiodes?

Sure why not. *grabs some cans of vienna sausages, some tea and bread*

Herry: I'll be in there in a mintue. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..........

Cookie M: Me not miss some friends. Me love Joey. He reminds of ME! *laughs*

Grover: *puts DVD in* Time for some laughs.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
: JFS adding a Magna-doodle to the room,hanging it on the outer-side of the computer desk :

*JFS,Floyd & Dr.T off to their classes & leaving note on door,it's a electronic memo machine*
<to work,push blue button>:sing: :big_grin: :flirt: singing:'We're not here,but you are.Have a good,have a good,have a good day! Leave your message,after the tone.' *beep*

Erine81981

Reaction score
*getting out of the bathroom* Ahhhhhhhh a nice bath always clears my head from all thoes bad dreams.

Grover: I'm next.

Herry: I had asked Kyle first.

As there standing there argying Cookie sinks in

Cookie M: Me got here first now. *slams door*

Guys I was trying to warn you. It seems to happen to all people who do that on movies and TV shows. Sorry.

Grover & Herry: *moan and falls on floor*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Grover and Herry, you might try using one of the other floors' bathrooms. Not sure, but I think there are at least two bathtub stalls in each floor's bathrooms.
Anyway, I'll be downstairs washing up. Gonna stay here today and take care of a few things on my computer. Knock if you have any messages.
There's a fresh pot of coffee in the common room, and orange juice in the container inside the fridge. Have a good day you guys.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, we're done auditing some classes and are going to the park where the swings are. Anybody wanna go? My car's parked right outside!

FOZ: It's MY Ford Woody!

His car's parked right outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.