Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? No "Good night, John Boy"?
Heh, hope you guys have a good sleep. As for me, gotta get to tend to some things today. Heh, same old, same old.
At least things seem to be marching on. The spiders came last night and spun a few webs to help decorate the corner ledges of the hallways here in the dorms. And the jack o'lanterns will probably be next. Happy haunting for those last minute Halloween shoppers.

Frogster

Reaction score
Luke: Hey, we're up! Wembley's fixing up his room right now, so I thought I'd give him space before I go and organize my room. Who's up for breakfast?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Link and I are brewing coffee and were thinking pancakes, eggs, and grits. Anyone up for a good home cooked breakfast? (Does IHOP deliver?)

Frogster

Reaction score
Luke: Sounds good, but I don't think they deliver...wish they did, though. Where's Boober when you need him? Well, I'm a pretty good cook and I think I could make that. I think Wembley's almost done arranging everything in his room. When he's done, I'll organize it myself. I already told him I'd give him the top bunk, so he feels more at home...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Link: I've cooked up some food if anyone's hungry.

Me: Hey, great! What did you make?

Link: Oh, you know, the usual breakfast necessities. Pancakes, waffles, Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, eggs over easy and boiled eggs. I don't have poached eggs because I think poaching is wrong. There is also toast and Pop-Tarts.

Me: Mmm, give me some pancakes and fried eggs. Thanks, Link!

Link: Dig in everyone, there's plenty here!

Frogster

Reaction score
W.F.: I think I'll just have some peach and pepper patosh. Anyone want some? Boober gave me the recipe. I just got done doing my room; Luke's up there now.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it in time. I had to go to work pretty early. (Whew!) Time for a rest in the bed. *falls backwards on bed* Now this is more like it.

Grover: Kyle? Kyle where are you?

In here Grover. I'm taking a little nap.

Grover: Oh ok. We really wanted to see "Shark Tales."

I'm tired. Maybe some time later.

Grover: Ok.

Grover?

Grover: Yes Kyle?

Would ya'll like some pizza for supper?

Grover: *eyes widen* Thats sounds great. I'll call it in. *calls Pizza Reno* Yes Pepperioni and hamburger. Thanks. *hangs up phone* It will be *interuped by the buzzing watch* Oh sorry I have to go. Be right back Kyle.

Ok? :confused:

A knock come from the front door.....

Hello....Grover? Whats you doing? Why are you dress like that?

Delivery Grover: I'm delivery Grover. I'm here to give you your pizza.

Ok? How much?

Delivery Grover: It is 15.89.

Gro...I mean delivery Grover.....what are you doing?

Delivery Grover: Like I said sir. I'm a delivery monster. 15.89 sir!

Grover you know who I am. Don't you?

Grover: *whispers* Yes Kyle I'm being watched right now. Just act along.

Ok sorry. Here you go delivery monster sir. *hands Grover the money.

Delivery Grover: Thank you so much sir and have a nice day. *walks off*

Weird? Time for the pizza monster.

Herry: Thanks for the pizza Kyle.

Yourw welcome. Cookie? I have a suprise for you.

Cookie M: You do. Show me Shoe me!

A cookie pizza!

Cookie M: COWABUNGA!!!! *scrafs down cookie pizza* BURP! Now that what me call a delicious cookie pizza.

Grover rushes in......

There you are Grover. Sorry about the pizza thing. I didn't know you worked there too. Eat up Grover.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hey Count,since Zoot is still available,can he room with us? I'll just change my futon to another double bunk bed; if that's ok with you.LMK Ahh,spiders spinning their beautiful art.:excited:

Zoot: Yeah Count,can I room with my bandmates?:cool:

Dr. Teeth: Zoot in here with us,that would be dynamite.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, don't see why not. Guess Zoot could always move in with you if you want him to. The only band member still missing is Janice, but I think Janice&Mokey's Man or Anathema should come in soon and take her as a roomie.
Well, gonna watch the ol' ball game. Probably post ML 13 after a trip to the bat-room and then a good sleep.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Yayyyy.Thanks Count. Come on in Zoot.I just switched my futon to a double-bunk bed.I get the bottom though,I suffer from vertigo.

Zoot: Hey JaniceFerSure.What's happenin' Dr. Teeth & Floyd Pepper,my man? I'll just set up my sax amongst the plethora of instruments.

Dr. Teeth: Hey Zoot,glad to see you my friend. Hey,you need 'a place for your stuff'.To quote George Carlin.

JFS: Well, how about a small dresser,I'll put in the closet,so it won't take up any space here in the room.

Zoot: Thanks J. I get to play away some tunes.Ok,my major is music appreciation(like the fellows here). *falling asleep *

Floyd: Zoot's here.Great. :sing: Together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.