Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Waves bye to Grover.......

(this around 7:45)

Hope it goes well. I'll talk to you later. *dust off hands* My work here is done. Hey there Kev! So hows it been living in a collage dorms even tho' you don't go to collage classes?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's okay, but I just found a letter that says we work in the Fine Arts Department, and Fozzie works over in the Drama Dept, and I'm working in Fine Art and Design. I hope we aren't fired, we're already a few days late for the job!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, you guys will do OK. And you could always call on Muley to help you out.

Anyway, here's a copy of the register for all to see. Keep in mind, this is a list of who's been taken so far. So further boarders, use this to choose who your potential roommates could be and prevent causing overlapping.

Room #1: The Count (MC) and Mokey Fraggle.
Room #4: Fozzie Bear (MC) and Fozzie Bear.
Room #10: Tutter_Fan and Bear.
Room #14: Beauregard (MC) and Beauregard.
Room #21: McFraggle and Kermit The Frog and Sam the Eagle.
Room #23: Whatever and Robin the Frog.
Room #24: Aaron and Rowlf The Dog.
Room #26: Erine81981 and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, and Herry Monster.
Room #27: Floydnjanicefan and Telly Monster.
Room #31: Homerthegreat and Animal.
Room #33: JaniceFerSure and Dr. Teeth and Floyd Pepper.
Room #55: FraggleRocks and Miss Piggy.
Room #56: G-Man and Rizzo the Rat.
Room #58: Philo&Gunge and Philo, Gunge, and Clifford.
Room #59: Luke and Gonzo the Great.

Oscar the Grouch is in the Floor 2 Common Room's trashcan, and thus unavailable for roommate status.
wwfpooh has checked in with Jill Monster, but hasn't said what numbered room they want.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Link Hogthrob and I were wondering if it was too late to board. It seems to be pretty late in the semester but we both need credits (his space flight license has expired and somebody told me I needed a lesson in humility). If room 41 is available, we would be content with that. Please let us know.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Ooh hoo hoo, Treasure!
Me:Oh Rizzo, is treasure all you think about?
Rizzo:No, of course not, I also think of food, speaking of, where did I put those Jelley beans......
Me:Cool, a scavenger hunt sounds cool Count, we'll be there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK G-Man, but it's not till a month from now.

*Spots new boarders. Hi Docnzhoss and Link, welcome to the dorms. Room #41's available, lemme get you the key and show you to your room.
*Takes key from marble 41 and leads new boarders through doorways to the common room. See, we get from floor to floor here by a set of spiral stairways tucked into the right corner as we came in. But we much rather prefer to use the dumbwaiter elevator hidden here inside the furnaces.
*Ushers the guys in and rides up one floor. OK, here we are on Floor 3. Now we'll head off to our right... ah, and here's your room, second door on our left.
*Stops at door #41 and hands key to Link. Hope you guys have a good time here in the dorms. Aaron or some of my bats will be by later with your luggage. Don't forget to tell us how you plan to design your room. Have a great time.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted, everyone, the site was down and I couldn't get in!

*HTG is on computer, seeing what his new emails are. One is from JFS, and another is from the literature professor. Reads the e-mail from the professor.Email explains course:

E 316K - MASTERWORKS OF LIT: WORLD

14 assignments; 2 exams

Course Description:

Introduction to masterpieces of the literary tradition, emphasizing historical, generic, and thematic connections. (UT students' prerequisite: Completion of at least 27 semester hours of coursework, including Rhetoric and Composition 306 or the equivalent.)

Instructor:

|SORN, MARCIE M|

Textbook(s) and Materials:

Mack, Maynard, "The Norton Anthology of World Masterpieces: Expanded Edition in One Volume", W. W. Norton, 1997, ISBN 0-393-97143-0

Course Fee: 399.00

HTG (muttering to himself and smiling) : It begins...

*reads email from JFS. Sends another back telling JFS that Floyd and Dr.
Teeth are welcome over any time.*

HTG: Hmmm...an online literature course...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: I had the time of my life today. I got the job.

Good job (no pun intened) Grover.

Cookie M: Great Grover. Want a cookie?

Grover: No thanks Cookie. I haven't had any supper and I don't want to spoil my dinner.

Herry: I just made some spinch salad. Want some Grover?

Grover: Sure. I'll take some spinch salad. Thanks Herry. *goes sit down*

Grover I wanted to celebraite your new job. So here we go.

*truns on old SS Grover records*

(Fuzzy and Blue starts off)

Grover: Thanks guys. I love all of you. *gets up for a hug* Oh how I love hugs. Hug hug hug!!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Hello everyone!

Link Hogthrob and I were wondering if it was too late to board. It seems to be pretty late in the semester but we both need credits (his space flight license has expired and somebody told me I needed a lesson in humility). If room 41 is available, we would be content with that. Please let us know.
Welcome to the dorms. :smile:

radio boy

Reaction score
Gonzo had to to go back to his old room mate but thog the relation to thig (rarely seen) Moved in.Were both planning a giant midnight run of all the classic muppet movies, tv shows and specials in the muppet theartre. Where everyone will be invited to have fun. See you there and scooter will "Gofar" chinese food and soda for everyone. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.