Muppet Collectable Pics

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kaiser Gonzo said:
hey, great pics Mickey Muppet, really nice to see em, nice one. I especially like all the pins.
gee! thanks KG! :smile: glad ya likes em.... yeah, i BOUGHT all thos pin from my Walt Disney World trip lastyear...exectp the Macys 2004 NYC Kermit balloon from the Wold of Disney Store i got off ebay and the Disneyland one with Kermit shaking Mickeys hand my uncle that lives in LA got me that lastyear when he went to Disneyland! :smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Great collection, many items I've never seen before. What does the signed Gonzo picture say?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kevin the Frog said:
Great collection, many items I've never seen before. What does the signed Gonzo picture say?
it says "To Stevie, with fondest regards from your personal friend in hollywood - The Great Gonzo and Dave Goelz" :smile:

i also 4got to add that the Snouth in this pic http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1083.jpg i made out of clay in my art class in 2003, i got an A+ for it too! hehe :big_grin:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
come on guys! more pic MORE pics! :excited: i hope i wasn't the last one to post em!? :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I might be getting a few more Muppet figs in the next week or two, so, I'll post after/ if I win them.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I might be getting a few more Muppet figs in the next week or two, so, I'll post after/ if I win them.
ok, awsome! cant wait ta see em! :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Stevie, you so totally rock!!! :big_grin: :cool:

Great collection man. I too, especially love all your pins. I've never seen that one with Mickey welcoming the Muppets to the Disney family, very cool. I'm gonna hafta hunt that one down for myself!

:smile:
Anthony

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Hey Stevie, you so totally rock!!!

Great collection man. I too, especially love all your pins. I've never seen that one with Mickey welcoming the Muppets to the Disney family, very cool. I'm gonna hafta hunt that one down for myself!

:smile:
Anthony
thanks dude... yeah my uncle (who lives in LA, and hes ONLY like mins away from Disneyland) got me that pin lastyear..well he mailed it to me! :smile: I see some pop up on ebay every now n then. If you like i can also keep an eye out for you?! :smile: