Muppet Christmas Replica Pictures

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking about this and I got roll fast if I can get it together. I wanted to offer christmas pics with the muppets (posers) at our local college. I have a sample pic coming soon but basically its animal hanging on top of the tree with kermit hanging off the side and trying to get gonzo wrapped up in garland hanging from the ceiling. Then the kids or family can stand in front of the tree setting and we take their pic. Kinda like a santa pic.
I was also thinking about showing a muppet christmas movie in their media room. My wife works there and is trying to get it approved. Its a free event for the community so I am thinking I wont have any trouble with Diz.

Ideas? Comments?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea.
Too bad more posers weren't available yet... maybe next Christmas.

I suggest, if you have it, show Muppet Family Christmas. So that even the kids that aren't really familiar with the Muppets themselves will hopefully recognize Sesame Street characters.

I think a fun spin-off of this idea would be to have our MC members make up their own "Christmas cards" using their own posers, then posting the pics up here for everyone to enjoy.

TML

Reaction score
Pics of the Muppets helping me decorate

So I have always wanted a Muppet display in my house for the holidays, I mean who here hasn't? Well this year I took the time to do it. I have the Kermit and Gonzo Master Replicas which I posted a link to a few pics last year, but I added 3 of my own puppet replicas to create something I am proud of and love. Animal, Rizzo, and Elmo are homemade puppets and the other two are MR Posers. Gosh how I wish :embarrassed: and :mad: were there. I hope it brings a smile to your face this holiday season. Cheers!

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/toddscustomfigures/Muppet Christmas pics 2009/

Alvin

Reaction score
I have a dumb question...can the replicas be made into puppets? I mean is there a way to make a hand hole to use it as a puppet?

statler salad

Reaction score
So I have always wanted a Muppet display in my house for the holidays, I mean who here hasn't? Well this year I took the time to do it. I have the Kermit and Gonzo Master Replicas which I posted a link to a few pics last year, but I added 3 of my own puppet replicas to create something I am proud of and love. Animal, Rizzo, and Elmo are homemade puppets and the other two are MR Posers. Gosh how I wish :embarrassed: and :mad: were there. I hope it brings a smile to your face this holiday season. Cheers!

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/toddscustomfigures/Muppet Christmas pics 2009/
I love your pics. I want an Elmo just like yours! Did you make it yourself, or did you purchase it? I need to know where I can get my hands on one!

TML

Reaction score
I built Elmo myself using the Mostro puppet pattern from Project Puppet. It had to be altered a little, but that was the basis I used for it.