Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, now that you said it's from Merry Christmas From Sesame Street, I went into my massive Muppet Christmas folder and found it. Sillyfoam me, I only checked the "Deck The Halls" medley, skimming through the other titles trying to find it, thinking I didn't have it. LMK if there's any Muppet Christmas song you need and if I have it I'll send it/them along PDQ.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Thanks, now that you said it's from Merry Christmas From Sesame Street, I went into my massive Muppet Christmas folder and found it. Sillyfoam me, I only checked the "Deck The Halls" medley, skimming through the other titles trying to find it, thinking I didn't have it. LMK if there's any Muppet Christmas song you need and if I have it I'll send it/them along PDQ.
I've got everything I need at the moment. Thank you. :smile:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Have any music from Elmo's Christmas Countdown???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I've got all the songs from Christmas Countdown, gimme your address and I'll send you the album. :laugh:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Check your inbox SesameFever, you should have a sendspace link now. :laugh:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Anybody have the songs from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street?