Muppet Christmas Carol Figures

The Big Don

Reaction score
I havent been around for a while, im just curious if there are gonna be any regular sized Muppet Christmas Carol figures aside from the PVC ones. I think the full sized ones would be really awesome.

:cool:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Fer sure, I'd be all over that. Palisades seems more intent, however, to cover as much ground as possible with Muppet Treasure Island (which I consider to be the weakest of all the films). There are the two boxed sets of MCC PVCs coming out soon. Out of MCC characters I'd like to see the most in action figure form would be: Bean Bunny, Bunsen and Beaker, Gonzo and Rizzo, and Kermit as Bob Crachit. You never know, maybe we'll see some of these as exclusives, but there hasn't been any talk of them being made to my knowledge.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
GPrime1 said:
Fer sure, I'd be all over that. Palisades seems more intent, however, to cover as much ground as possible with Muppet Treasure Island (which I consider to be the weakest of all the films). There are the two boxed sets of MCC PVCs coming out soon. Out of MCC characters I'd like to see the most in action figure form would be: Bean Bunny, Bunsen and Beaker, Gonzo and Rizzo, and Kermit as Bob Crachit. You never know, maybe we'll see some of these as exclusives, but there hasn't been any talk of them being made to my knowledge.
WHAT. treasure Island is way better than Christmas Carol, its a really good film! :concern:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
But yes i would love to see christmas carol figures.
ooh they could do Marley and Marley.. as a pack.
That would be cool!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
With the exception of the kid who plays Jim Hawkins singing, I actually like Muppets Treasure Island. I certainly like it better than Muppet Christmas Carol and probably tie it with Muppets From Space. However, as far as MCC action figures go, I wouldn't mind seeing Bean Bunny (one version of him could probably go with any display) and Sam as the school teacher (I can't get enough of Sam Eagle. He makes for an awesome action figure). I agree about the Marley and Marley two-pack (much like the Vaudeville versions) Bob Cratchit Kermit with a Tiny Tim Robin and Mrs. Cratchit Piggy with a kid pig.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah, they definitely need to make Muppet Christmas Carol figures, that would be so cool!

T

timrikthegorf

I doubt it. At this point it would not be good to start another variant line. We may not even get Sal. I'd rather Sal than another Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Piggy, and Fozzie.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I would only want a Christmas Carol line to get a Bean Bunny figure. :smile:

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
Right now we wont see any MCC figures aside from Bean possibly being labled from there. BUT you never know with Palisades! 2005 seems like it will be the last leg of the muppets figure journey so it's kinda late in the game to start new versions, though I do prefer MCC over MTI. I think they picked MTI over MCC because the sculpts were so different and could stand out all year long better. I would have loved to see a two pack of Charles Dickens and Rizzo the rat, though.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Palisades are making a sal figure next series and I definitely want a bean bunny figure.
It would make my collection!
hes so cute, with his little teeth and his....
uh..yeh, sorry i got carried away! :big_grin: