MUPPET CENTRAL FORUM AWARDS #7 (Take Two)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It's really cool it'll be on a Friday. At least I might have a chance to participate now. :smile:

I'll need some fun to get over the sticker shock of getting new floors. *shudders*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
would it be better in the afternoon or evning? meaning what time would yall'll ll like the awrds to take place.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I work for a living, so I could only attend if it was in evening EST.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I like the date of April 1st. for the Muppet Central Awards- what better day than April Fools' Day for such tomfoolery?:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
One more day

Voting for the nomination round ends tomorrow (Saturday) so if you're one of those who typically waits til the last minute, the last minute is fast approaching! Or if you're an early bird who got in your votes a long time ago, don't forget the five recently added categories or any others that you may have not included on your original ballot.

And you know what's real peachey neat about the nomination round of voting? Since the voting turnout's not been super-huge, there's a very strong chance that who/whatever you vote for will end up on the nominations list (provided they're eligible). Make sure the people you'd like to see considered for acknowledgement are included - don't assume your choice/favorite's already been named by someone else!

Ballot/email address/instructions are all at the beginning of the thread.