Muppet Central Discord

gravy

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! With the second anniversary of the Muppet Central Discord nearing, I encourage everyone to fill out this form and come join our stream this Saturday the 26th! It'd be great if we could get as many people as possible to attend. If you're joining us, you may be familiar with what we did last year. Vote from the options of what you'd like to watch, and come watch! I look forward to seeing you.

-g

Vote here!:
https://goo.gl/forms/y9gLthVSwTXaP8oA3

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! With the second anniversary of the Muppet Central Discord nearing, I encourage everyone to fill out this form and come join our stream this Saturday the 26th! It'd be great if we could get as many people as possible to attend. If you're joining us, you may be familiar with what we did last year. Vote from the options of what you'd like to watch, and come watch! I look forward to seeing you.

-g

Vote here!:
https://goo.gl/forms/y9gLthVSwTXaP8oA3
What time will it be at?

gravy

Reaction score
The poll has closed! In total, we received 19 submissions, which is a relatively large turnout (even though half said ''maybe'' and half said ''yes'')!

The winning productions shown, starting at 6 PM EST, will be:

1. Henson's Place
2. The Muppets Take Manhattan
3. The Muppet Show - Carol Burnett
4. Fraggle Rock - Boober's Quiet Day
5. The Muppets at Walt Disney World
6. The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence
7. The Jim Henson Hour - Secrets of the Muppets

I hope to see you all tomorrow! The link will be posted tomorrow, I'll be there waiting! Remember, it begins tomorrow (Saturday the 26th) at 6PM EST, although you're free to join anytime throughout.

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
I wanted to be there, but turns out I have work until 1030 that night. Whats the end time and can people join after it starts?