Chris Gawley
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2006
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 1
I have collected several (if not most) of the busts made in the likenesses of our favorite muppets, but there is one bust I can't seem to find & no one I speak to seems to be able to confirm that it exists....
Sgt. Floyd Pepper!!!!
Was a bust of Floyd ever made???? One person I speak to says yes & its one of the rarest to find, the next person says they stopped making them before they made it to Floyd! I have a bust of every other member of "TEM", but thte collection is not complete without Floyd!!!!
Can anyone out there PLEASE confirm that a Floyd bust does or does not exist, and if it does could they please tell me where I can find it?
Thank you!
Sgt. Floyd Pepper!!!!
Was a bust of Floyd ever made???? One person I speak to says yes & its one of the rarest to find, the next person says they stopped making them before they made it to Floyd! I have a bust of every other member of "TEM", but thte collection is not complete without Floyd!!!!
Can anyone out there PLEASE confirm that a Floyd bust does or does not exist, and if it does could they please tell me where I can find it?
Thank you!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
{Wonders how long it will take for someone to reply to that...}regard
good try thou
