Muppet Belt!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The link didn't work for me? Such a shame, I wanted to see it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sigh... remember when we were frenzied about Palisades's action figures, and Sababa's plush Muppets, and all that stuff...

now the best we can come up with is a belt. :rolleyes:

I love the muppetsa and all, but I think it's as Gawdy and pointless as the Muppet tongue studs a while back.

Boy would I love to meet some chick that actually bought one of those. You know what Chris Rock said about girls that wear toungue studs (but don't post it here! It's a FAMILY site!):smirk: :crazy:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Even if I'm not a chick, I still want it. Except I don't know my waste size.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fantastic belt.Reminds me of a production crew item.I have just ordered one on line.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
don't you wear pants? lol:wink:
You realise that pants means men's underwear in England and that post had me staring for a moment before I figured out what the heck you were talking about, JHH!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Man! I still can't see it....and everyone talks about how great it is!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You realise that pants means men's underwear in England and that post had me staring for a moment before I figured out what the heck you were talking about, JHH!!!
hahaa sorry friend well we call men's slacks or whatever here pants and I think one would know ones size by the pants that they wear?:confused: he must be that much of a muppet fan hahaha