Muppet Belt!!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Very cool! They deal in Muppet retro. lol. This is the sort of stuff that should be available instead of the newer looking stuff that we usually find everywhere.

wes

Reaction score
I love it I'm Going to get one and Modify it, I hapen to Be slightly over 36 inches, Just a littile.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh gosh! Is the Muppet Belt anything like the Bible Belt in America? A sweep of states that celebrates all things Muppet...nice...

But seriously, that belt is untra-cool and super fashionable. I'd love to get one, but don't have ze money's right now...I love it though!

wes

Reaction score
I think the muppet Belt would be Californa and New York, Jus' Kiddin'

that would be cool, and the Beauregard belt would be in England:smile: :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think the Muppet belt would be a virtual online belt. And I think it might be here!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh man, that belt is awesome!!

Sadly, I've already given my Christmas wishlist to the wife.

:cry:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wow that belt is so amazing i cant even believe it..if i saw it in a store id buy it no questions asked!

wes

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I think the Muppet belt would be a virtual online belt. And I think it might be here!
Good Point!! I agree!:smile:

I'll tell my wife, she may get it for me. But usually my Brother shops online for me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
wow that belt is so amazing i cant even believe it..if i saw it in a store id buy it no questions asked!
Actually...so would I, but I'm still questioning my inner erge to whip into that online store and grab the thing...I kinda gotta save for ze Christmasesss you see.