Muppet Babies puppet videos

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So Disney Junior is now doing videos with puppet versions of the Muppet Babies every friday. Here is the first one...

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I wonder if they use Statler and Waldorf, are they gonna use the cartoon voice actors or are they gonna use Dave and Peter?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I wonder if they use Statler and Waldorf, are they gonna use the cartoon voice actors or are they gonna use Dave and Peter?
These are just short videos so I don't think they will include Statler and Waldorf

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In the newest one, Kermit and a kid named Kingston play a version of Simon Says with Gonzo:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Wow, those puppets look exactly like the CG characters... it's almost scary...!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I think that since Eric Bauza is dubbing over Eric Jacobson, his Fozzie voice is a little off here compared to the regular Muppet Baby series. What do you guys think?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Surprising how they made real-life Muppet versions of the Babies, which is very nice to see. I especially loved the boy trying to boop Fozzie on the nose in the first vid. :smile:

Wow, those puppets look exactly like the CG characters... it's almost scary...!
It's possible they could have been made while MB was in production and used as reference points for the CGI.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really wish we had more info on who the puppeteers are besides Matt and Eric, so we can give them the credit they deserve.