Muppet Babies on Muppets Tonight!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hey,
I was just watching the Sandra Bullock episode of Muppets Tonight and I just noticed that in the episode, Gonzo mentions Muppet Babies! While Rizzo, Clifford and Gonzo are trying to find good acts to keep the station's ratings above 50, Gonzo brings out a Muppet Babies video tape and suggests playing it. You can clearly see the cover of the tape with the Muppet Babies on it. I'm pretty sure it's an official release and I think it might have been the "Valentine" video that was released. Someone else has a Seinfeld tape and the two tapes get mixed together. They wind up playing the combined tape and get Seinfeld Babies. It's a pretty hilarious sketch, with baby Muppet versions of the Seinfeld characters. Check it out.
:smile:

Of course, this episode also had :rolleyes: and Seymour making a bad joke (that is, bad language joke) that I couldn't believe the show did. Of course, there were some pretty bad innuendos in the NYPD Green sketch too and though I know that there were a few times the Muppets cursed on The Muppet Show (the "Mac Davis" episode springs to mind), I still can't believe the Muppets would do that. They should keep their specials and shows decent clean fun for everyone. :attitude:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree. That was one of the best episodes. It's too bad that's not on video or DVD anywhere. I really liked how they did that "Speed" parody.

Iggy35

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
though I know that there were a few times the Muppets cursed on The Muppet Show (the "Mac Davis" episode springs to mind), I still can't believe the Muppets would do that. They should keep their specials and shows decent clean fun for everyone. :attitude:
Woah, What curses were in the Mac ep?? :O :O

IGGY35

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
in the song

There was a song that Mac Davis sings with the Muppets and there's a curse word within the lyrics.

I don't remember it exactly, but I know the song refers to the opposite of Heaven in someway or another. :eek: :concern: :attitude:

G-MAN

Reaction score
The Song "It's So Hard To Be Humble"

:sing: It's so hard to be humble
When You're perfect in every way
Each morning when I look in the mirror
I seem to get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be a h*ll of a man
Oh it's so hard to be humble
But I'm doing the best that I can :sing:

McFraggle

Reaction score
What was the bad language joke that Pepe and Seymour did?

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
In "The Great Muppet Caper" when they're singing the "Happines Hotel" song, Janice curses as well. Very subtle, but its there. :flirt: