Muppet Babies mentioned on Sealab 2021

maxdrive

Reaction score
the epp where they go into the captines body to get rid of a tumor be shrinking in a sub funny epp but before they get shrunk stormy talks about the epp when the muppet babies shrink down to go into scooter to fight what was makeing him sick

MeepEeep

Reaction score
I remember that episode. It actually was the one, that started off a bunch of versions on the same theme.

Like there's a Rugrats episode, where Chuckie swallows a watermelon seed. So the babies shrink down and go inside Chuckie, to get the seed so it won't grow inside him. However Angelica has other plans, and she waters the seed to make it grow. Then Chuckie wakes up and realizes it was all a nightmare. Then Spike swallows the seed, and they show the kids about to shrink again, as Angelica says "Has anyone ever been in a dog before?"

There's a Magic School Bus game for PC, called Magic Schoolbus Inside the Body, or something similar to that. It really isn't all that interactive, as much as it's meant to drill educational facts into your brain. They do have some cool 3-D cutscenes where the ship travels into different parts of the body. Also if you click on the kid with the green shirt, in the back of the bus..you can play mini-games on his portable video game system.

maxdrive

Reaction score
yeah i ahve a book of the magic school bus froma wile ago that has them going into a body to look at the digestive system and there was one epp of the show that had them go into a sick person's body

MeepEeep

Reaction score
There's a PC game based on that book that I own. I belive it was released by Microsoft Kids. You might have to look for it on a search engine though. It was like Magic Schoolbus: Explore the Human Body. It had some nice 3D cut-scenes, for like transfering through one part of the body, to another.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
You guys probably know this but incase anyone doesn't the whole idea is a reference to the classic sci-fi movie "Fantastic Voyage" (starring Raquel Welch who did a gust spot on TMS)

In fact I'm pretty sure the Muppet Babies episode used some footage from the movie.