Mum in Hopital

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAAAAY!!! So glad to hear everybody's OK, and your Mum & the baby can come home sooner....Mark's a good name, I always wanted to name one of my kids, Mark. Oh yeah, and that's a GREAT idea a/b the baby book!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
glad to hear your Mum's home (loves saying British terms)

well if I ever had a child (though adopting sounds like the route for me, I'm not one for excrutiating pain:wink: ) I would name a girl Megora and a boy....hmm haven't thought about that...probably Eric....love the name Eric.....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You'll have to post pics someday somewhere!

I'm happy that all is well and that you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Hopefully, one day when you're in a wheelchair and old and gray, Mark will be able to take as good care of you as you will of him in the next few years.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You'll have to post pics someday somewhere!

I'm happy that all is well and that you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Hopefully, one day when you're in a wheelchair and old and gray, Mark will be able to take as good care of you as you will of him in the next few years.
LOL. Maybe.

Anyway, thank you all for your prayers and for your support for me during that time. Thanks again,

Beauregard

Erine81981

Reaction score
One more thing Beau...........

WE NEED TO STOP THIS THEARD BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DICIDES TO WRTIE MORE!!!!

*thinks to himself*

Oops. I made a boo boo. Woops. Sorry I'll stop writing. Ok I'll stop. I proumise. Do i need to cross my figures? Any thing before I go? I'll do anything before I go I go. Are u sure? I'll do anything. *nodding head* No! Nuh Uh! Ok I'll be seeing u...oh I mean talking to u later. Bye! :smile: