Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay, various stresses stressed me out, but I have returned (like the Muffin that I am).

Episode 6:

Fragmup (Toffee Muffin's florist) walks around Toffee Muffin's house trying to use the key she found in the flower vase to open every door. She walks into Toffee's study and tries the key in the safe. Nothing. It doesn't fit any of the locks. She returns to the vase she took the key from and looks inside, discovering a note at the bottom. It's the note that Beau sent to Vibs. "I did a terrible thing. - Beau"

Sarah Y meets Chocolate Fudge Brownie at the Meat Culture and stares straight at him. "Yes," she says. "I knew it was you." CFB looks panicky. Sarah informs him that if CFB tells her why he was on the phone to her boyfriend Byron, she won't tell anyone that it was Chocolate Fudge Brownie that pushed Bran Muffin in front of the bus!!! - CFC tells her that Byron is not such a nice guy, and that she should leave him immediately. Sarah is shocked, "Sure Byron is hairy and started a campaign against men taking showers, but..." she says and when she looks back CFB has disappeared.

Outside, Toga passes by shortly followed by Ryan Pawn in dark glasses.

Meanwhile, Christy walks back to her office at the Medical Centre and looks at Bran Muffin's scandalous medical file again. She rings the police, but as she is on the phone Beth Izz stops outside the office, realizes that Christy knows about Bran's files, and quickly uses a pair of nail scissors to cut the phone wire connection to Christy's office.

When the phone clicks off, Christy looks up and sees a shape beyond the frosted glass. She runs out and finds a red high-heal shoe left behind. Evidence of who cut the phone wire.

Tabi returns to Toffee Muffin's house and asks about Blueberry Muffin. She's accusing him of going behind her back. Toffee laughs and explains that Blueberry is his SISTER! Tabi is shocked, and more shocked when Fragmup runs in with the key and tells Toffee that she 'found' in in a vase of flowers. Tabi and Toffee both know the key was sent to Vibs from Beau.

Policeman, Kevin Foz heads to the hospital to find out why Christy hung up halfway through a phone call. As he walks past Beau's janitorial supply closet he notices something seeping under the door...it's blood...

-end of episode 6-

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this is gripping, Beau! Keeping us on our toes! (Like every great soap drama should!)

I can't wait for more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah! And I'm waiting to find out who the Muffin Family is supposed to be amongst the pats and pats of members here on MC.

You know... I wonder if Officer Foz will take a blood sample from that puddle oozing out of the janitorial closet.
*Swipes finger through blood...

This blood... is... Delicious.
Officer: I wouldn't do that if I were...
*Turns into maniacal creature and runs off in search of fresh kill, after dowsing Bo in freezing tea water to get him to post more.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
"Sure Byron is hairy and started a campaign against men taking showers, but..."

Oh this is great, Beau! And so true :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my! Beth Izz cutting the phone cord on Christy's phone conversation! Blueberry is Toffee's sister! Toga is being followed by RyanPrawn! Blood coming under the door! Gasp! What will happen next? Bring us more Beau, quickly! This is just too addicting!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sidenote to Count, the Muffin Family are just that, Muffins. They arn't based on MC members.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
That Muffin family had some issues or something at one point :wink:

Such an odd family!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think they did...I ought to re-read the originals, I read them all about a year ago and a few last month. I've just used the names with the return and given them different characters. The originals were delicious though. *brushes teeth*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... You had to go and ruin the mystery. Oh well...
*Sits down and eats Banana Nut Muffin, followed by Glass of Milk delicious kisses.
*Feel free to use those to add to the Muffins if you want.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Count. Thought you'd appreciate not having to guess on that one any more. There's still much mystery...namely...who killed K'Dawg?