Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Thought it was a moist character... A delicious character... An edible character...
And while we're muffining... Bo, come back and post more! Please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beau! We've got to know what happens! Please, post some more. I hate to do it but *squirts Beau with Soaker* You know you had it coming.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drenches Bo with a water balloon bomb. Now get back here and post more Muffins!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*comes in with a troup of penguins following her*
Ready guys? All right. *Penguins begin chanting Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!*
They are not leaving until you post more Beau. :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No no no Beth... You have to be more forceful.
*Eduardo Penguin comes in with cue card reading "Fire!"
*Penguin troops start pelting Bo with ammo payload of snowballs at almost immediate synchronization pelting him non-stop until more M`uffins gets posted.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*just read the entire thing in about 15 minutes* OOH I LOVE soap operas!! Please, please! Post more, Beau!!! *grabs another super soaker, aiming at him* Can't wait to read more!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
MooL! Sweet heavens, I LOVED MooL! I was in it, too, briefly...
Wasn't I engaged to a muffin or something else hugely ridiculous? I may have also had a scandalous Scrabble game w/someone at some point...MUST look up BBB forum & recall old MooL plots!
Good times, good times. (News Radio quotes are NEVER out of place!)

P.S.-Tried to find this thread by looking up "muffin" in keyword search. BAD idea. "Muffin", huge shocker here, is apparently one of the most frequent words to pop up in the forum!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scandalous Scrabble game? Ooh, now I'm intrigued. Do dish... Wanna know more.
And yes, muffins are the prefered form of thread fluffing. Well, can you blame them? Those muffins are so fluffy when baked properly...

Oh sorry, muffining this now. But to keep up pretenses...
*Splashes Bo with ice cold tea water balloon. There, take that janitor. We want more posted soonerish! Please?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep, I gotta chime in on more please! It's quite cold where I am right now so my Super Soakers not only have water in them, but they are ICE cold. So, take this! *squirts at Beau* Post more! *penguins continue shouting MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE*