Mr. McFelly appearance

good bye fly

Reaction score
omg!!!! omg!!!!

Guys!!! guess what!!! I was flipping throuygh the chanels and I must have been flipping through them at the right time I turned to my local pbs station to hear that mr mcfelly from mister rogers is comming to the shopping town mall! september 5th!!!!! and my dad says that I can go!!!!!! I've always wanted to meet some of the people who did the show and now i'm finally going to get too!!!. A childhood dream I never thought would come true. Now I know it's not mister rogers but still i'm thrilled and I'm going to donate one of my sweaters to donate for the neighborhood sweater drive!!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, I hate to be the one that ruins this for you....You might want to sit down.

The actor that played Mr. Mcfelly died a few years ago. This must be someone else dressed as him. I'm 99.99% sure that he passed away. I might be wrong, but I would swear on it.

I hate breaking news like that. I think this is kinda like Ronald McDonald, where people are hired out around the country to play Ronald, but its not actually "Ronald".

I feel like cracking a joke now about Santa or the Tooth Fairy to ease the tension.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I hate breaking news like that. I think this is kinda like Ronald McDonald, where people are hired out around the country to play Ronald, but its not actually "Ronald".
You mean to say that it's not always the same "Ronald" ? Nooooooooooooooo :embarrassed:

good bye fly

Reaction score
i am sorry but

he is still alive ;0) the same guy thats played msiter mcfelly is still alive . How do i know this becuase he makes aperances .

radionate

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the old guy is still kicking, but I could have sworn the TV said he died one day. Go figure.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you are thinking of the actor Bob Trow. He played Robert Troll, Bob Dog and himself on "Mister Rogers." He died two years ago.

Jackie

Reaction score
*sigh* Meeeeemoriiiies, meeeeeeeemories!

radionate

Reaction score
You are right Phil. It was bugging me, and I literally spent an hour after work last night researching it, and remembered it was not the beloved delivery man, but Bob.

Jackie

Reaction score
Speedy Delivery...!

Palisades motto? For some, I think not! LOL!!!!

*just kidding, i got my package so incredibly fast* :smile: