Moving Sale: Selling almost everything Muppet!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
So this makes me sad but its just a part of life I suppose. I am moving to a smaller house and I have made the difficult decision to drastically trim down my Muppet collection. I am only going to keep my favorite items and sell everything else.

I will post everything up in my eBay store eventually but I am willing to do business off eBay if you are anti. I can only take money for item sales and not trades since I am doing this to get rid of stuff.

I am adding items as I find them so not everything will be up at once. Right now, I have mostly PVC figures (some really rare), mugs, plush and other misc items that used to be decorating my Muppet room (such as the Kermit phone, talking kermit and other cool stuff). I will also be selling a very unusual lot of all my clippings of Muppet newspaper articles that I intended to make a scrapbook of.

I appreciate your taking a look and will definately work with any winners to find the cheapest way to ship the items to you. I also always offer a discount when you purchase many items from me so keep that in mind if you see that I have several things that you like.

Nearly every item that has a set Buy It Now price also has Best Offer. That means that you can make a resonable offer under the value of the buy it now I have listed and get the item for that lower price if I agree.

To browse everything I have up at once, visit: http://stores.ebay.com/Priced-Nostalgia_Sesame-Street-and-the-Muppets?refid=store

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Me thinks my prices may have been too low since a ton of my items were already taken via BIN. I have just done the very difficult task of going through all my plush tonight. I have decided to keep just one of each character and sell the rest. I was a very hard choice but the rest of you benefit since I am going to sell them all.

I will post once they are listed. The fiance stole my camera so he could sell his piano on eBay tonight...

Incidentally, anyone need a piano?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Week 1 of the Muppet moving sale is over and now Week #2 gets started. I am selling nearly all of my plush and other dolls as well as some other fun random items like the plush magnets.

Lots a buy it nows when possible!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
New to Ebay

Hi, I am pretty new to Ebay, and I was wondering if there was any way I could see descriptions of the items? Thanks.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Fraggle,

Go to http://www.pricednostalgia.com. On the left hand side is a list of topics, one of which is Muppets and Sesame Street. Click that and you will see photos and titles of everything I am selling right now. Click on the ones that you want more info on and you will get a large picture and a full description.

Some are fixed price which means that you can just buy them for the price listed. Some are auctions which mean just bid the most you are willing to pay for that item and eBay will increase you bid for you as other people bid on the item.

Incidentally, I just added a ton more auctions last night and I think I have at least 2 more batches of stuff to go.

I am only keeping my very favorite stuff so there is a ton of good stuff up, most with no reserve. (The stuff with reserve prices is the stuff I paid full retail on and the price is just the retail price so I get what I paid for)

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
hmm they look really cool , and i would really like some of them, but alas i live in england so it would cost quite a bit to get them from new jersey

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I ship to the Uk all the time and its not much more expensive than the US. (If you don't mind really slow shipping, sometimes its cheaper than shipping to the US.)

That is one thing about me, I hate to pay for shipping myself so i will always work with you to figure out the cheapest way to get it there.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*squeals* YOU HAVE A SCOOTER DOLL!!! *bids*

I really hope to get the Scooter doll!!! I'll wait a bit, then if I end up getting outbid again, I'll just use the buy it now deal.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I love that Scooter doll!

He is the first thing I ever purchased online. It was this sketchy email deal where I paid cash.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm hoping you'll be able to take Money Orders, as currently I don't have a bank account. But I'll talk to Mom about it, and I'll most likely just go ahead and do the buy it now thingus. Go ahead and get it over with. :wink:

I just LOVE Scooter! And I've always talked about holding a Scooter doll while reading the sad fanfictions....now I'll really be able too!!