Movies you can't turn off

Vincent L

Reaction score
The Muppets' Wizard of Oz
The Wizard of Oz (original version)
The Muppets
The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve

I wonder if any of you heard of the last one, it's basically a musical movie by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm curious about your thoughts about 1776. I had to watch that one in High School. One boy in the class would make fun of the guy who kept singing something like "Mama! Mama! Look sharp.' .

MissMusical12

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie
The Muppets
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Producers
West Side Story
The Phantom of The Opera (the recorded performance of the 25th Anniversary production. I didn't like the 2004 movie.......at all)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Hangover
Grease
The Muppets
Return To Oz (NOT THE 1985 DISNEY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! There's a cartoon version of it made in the 60's that I really enjoyed)
How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Both versions)
Monsters Inc
(a list goes on.........................)

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie
The Muppets
Return To Oz (NOT THE 1985 DISNEY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! There's a cartoon version of it made in the 60's that I really enjoyed)
......)
I would like to see that 60's verison. Other then the Disney's. I know there was this like HBO cartoon version of it, that I liked so much. They sell it on DVD, the one I'm thinking of. But it's cut and edited . HBO use to air a more full version of it and the full was better.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, I'll say Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Its ok. I will not go out of my way to watch it. But if someone else wants to watch it or its on tv I won't turn it off. Same thing with Corpse Bride.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I would like to see that 60's verison. Other then the Disney's. I know there was this like HBO cartoon version of it, that I liked so much. They sell it on DVD, the one I'm thinking of. But it's cut and edited . HBO use to air a more full version of it and the full was better.
I believe the one I'm talking about was made by the same guys who made all those Christmas specials (Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming To Town, etc.)

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I'm curious about your thoughts about 1776. I had to watch that one in High School. One boy in the class would make fun of the guy who kept singing something like "Mama! Mama! Look sharp.' .
Yeah, real classy. :rolleyes:

Truth be told, I actually really like 1776. It's on my list because the first time I saw it, my mother was forcing me to watch. I hate being forced to watch movies and do my best to hate movies I'm forced to watch. But, unless the songs are really lousy, I can't bring myself to hate a musical. :sing: