Movie Conversations

Ziffel

Reaction score
"It's party time. P-A-R-T-Y because I got to." (The Mask)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
M-E-A-T M-A-C-H-I-N-E! Meat Machine! Meat Machine! Alright! Break!

(Midnight Madness)

Ziffel

Reaction score
"Let's play chess!" (Blazing Saddles)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You have no idea what I want. What is chess, do you think? Those who play for fun or not at all dismiss it as a game. The ones who devote their lives to it for the most part insist that it's a science. It's neither. Bobby Fischer got underneath it like no one before and found at its center, art. I spent my life trying to play like him. Most of these guys have. But we're like forgers. We're competent fakes. His successor wasn't here tonight. He wasn't here. He is asleep in his room in your house. Your son creates like Fischer. He sees like him, inside.
(Searching for Bobby Fischer)

Ziffel

Reaction score
Oh no! I'm terribly sorry everyone. I just noticed that the idea of this thread is to continue a conversation through using movie quotes. Before I had thought it was simply quoting great movie quotes at random. So my quotes had nothing to do with the preceding quotes. Sorry about that!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.
(Good Will Hunting)