Morning everyone Its almost upon us

nofluff

Reaction score
The No Fluff Just Stuff big ball of Fluff fund raising dinner is almost here and I am at a month countdown. We have had three responses from puppeteers who are willing to help oyut and I even have an amazing video invite from one of our own on Muppet Central.

I am still looking for puppeteers who are willing to help us out with this event with a small video or skit, I know this is alot to ask but I will not cancel the christmas tour. If you are willing to do a song or a comedy skit please drop me a line and feel free to come like our FB page as well the more people on it the more hits we get in the long run.

Remember the more help you gigve me the more puppets I can buy lol...

https://www.facebook.com/NoFluffJustStuffPuppetCompany?ref_type=bookmark

James

nofluff

Reaction score
First of august friday night we have sold two tables allready as well it looks like its going to be great although promotions are not my strong point

jimmymontana

Reaction score
How do you feel about using something I've already created? My schedule is very tight for the next few weeks but I'm happy to submit a video of a sketch/song that I've created previously??

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Are you only looking for video submissions? Or do you need puppeteers on the day for the actual function?

nofluff

Reaction score
If your based in South africa Id love you to come lol if your anywhere else in the world it may be a long walk for you lol thats why I am doing the video thing.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
If your based in South africa Id love you to come lol if your anywhere else in the world it may be a long walk for you lol thats why I am doing the video thing.
Ooooh, errm right, yea, i knew that haha :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've got a number of characters and probably a bit of time to help out. You can see all of them at my fiverr account at fiverr.com/puppetpals. I've got a monster who's kind of a fast-talking cowboy car salesman type named "Crazy Melmo"--he might be fun to do a few short commercials with--either interruptions in your fundraiser for him to push his own agenda or just direct appeals to the audience to donate now. Let me know what you think either here or by private message!

nofluff

Reaction score
I've got a number of characters and probably a bit of time to help out. You can see all of them at my fiverr account at fiverr.com/puppetpals. I've got a monster who's kind of a fast-talking cowboy car salesman type named "Crazy Melmo"--he might be fun to do a few short commercials with--either interruptions in your fundraiser for him to push his own agenda or just direct appeals to the audience to donate now. Let me know what you think either here or by private message!

I would love that Please feel free to go wild and do your thing the more skits and stuff I have the better the night will be so go mad. The only thing Iask is the mention of either the puppet dinner or my team at some point so they dont think I have ripped off videos from youtube lol.