More Quilts

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
A few people have been asking me when I'd put up pictures of some new quilts. I've added two. You can see them by clicking the link in my sig.

Jamie-- thanks again for your suggestions on Warhol Kermit. They made a big difference! :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great additions Annika! Fantastic work.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great work!!!

I want a Muley the Mule and Friends blanket (my characters) and actually thought about making one once. I would use the fur from the puppets to make them on the quilt, though. IF I did it.

~Kev
:embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
I love them all ! Great stuff Annika - the Warhol Kermits, Red Fraggle and the Bill Baretta Quilt (With Tutu Pepe !) are my particular favourites.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Thanks! :smile:

Glad you like them. Warhol Kermits is my favorite. I had that design in my head for a while and it's great to finally have it done. Tutu Pepe was, of course, something I really wanted to do, but I've never been satisfied with that design. And there's too much blank space around Bobo and Johnny on that quilt. *sigh* Live and learn.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
so if it's a bill baretta quilt do you get to snuggle with bill baretta???? what just wondering!

Sarah

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
so if it's a bill baretta quilt do you get to snuggle with bill baretta???? what just wondering!
You don't even get to snuggle with Pepe. :frown:

But Bill did post on the old forum when I first put up pictures of that quilt. :flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's prettyyy far from a bill snuggly, but it'll have to do....

:flirt: sitting here....thinking :flirt:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Those are excellent! I really like the Gonzo one! They're all fantastic:smile: