MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Back, Jack, back! *aside, whispered* I'm bribing a federal member of the royal mail society of door-to-door delivery guys into taking our bills and accidently disposing of them...Don't jinx it. *to Bill* Well...you could put your horse in the Bikeshed, but I wouldn't recomend it...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: oh By the by my name is Frank Millhouese Cattenberry, but Yall can calls me Bill for short. *Yells for his horse to come in the house*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *blink* Bill the Frank Millhouse Cattenberry Postman... I'm Ja--...Mr. Jack M.W. Bandit. Mr. M. or Mr. W. for short. Mr. Shaquille O'Neal for tall! HA!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*also dashes to the mail man*

If it’s an M it may be a letter for the Management and a W could stand for Wilson’s, although I’m surprised anyone stands for it at times. Mr Moppet, they may be expecting us to deal with all of the mail here while the building is closed – what a lot of work that would be. Hundreds and thousands of letters from customers every day to destroyed without opening them! Such responsibility – imagine if they fell into the wrong hands!

I'm Mr Harvey by the way. You'll find that like almost everyone else I don't really live here... And you can’t leave that lying there, even if it isn’t a lion and is in fact a horse.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Jack: *blink* Bill the Frank Millhouse Cattenberry Postman... I'm Ja--...Mr. Jack M.W. Bandit. Mr. M. or Mr. W. for short. Mr. Shaquille O'Neal for tall! HA!
Bill: Well Mr. Jack with a W or a M sounds to me like ya need to go back to grade school to learn hows to spell ya name. Ya'll got anything to drink around here. I could always whip up a batch of my Grandpappy's Moonshine. Oh and By the By that aint a real horse it thinks it's a cat. Who would of thunk it. Ya give that horse right there some cat nip and itll be yall's friends for life. *looks at horse* Aint that right boy names Sue.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *looking through her diary that she found in her bag* Oh! That's today! *gets up and politely takes Kenya from Mr Harvey* I have to go, I'm sorry. I'll be back soon, I just have someon-something *coughs* I mean, I just have something I have to do. Goodbye Mr Harvey, thanks for taking care of Kenya *kisses him on cheek* *heads for door* Mr Moppet, Jack, mail man, horse, I'll see you within a few days! *walks out the door and down the street*

Kenya: *can't exactly do much to object*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *smiles warmly...or wannly...hard to tell when he gets tired* Welcome Bill...good name, nice pun...If you can make tea as well as you shine up the Moonshine, you can stay. *aside* But I'm not sure the parental rating people don't approve of horse in a family series...*to Bill* Will he be able to fit out the catflap?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: What in the sam hill are you talkin about? This here horse is trained to use a kitty letter box, If that was what ya where asking. Youll have to excuse my book learnin is not the best. I'm still in the fifth grade,and when i graduate I'm goning be head post master man.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh! I'm sure you'll come first class in your class, and graduate with a stamp of approval. See what I did there? Anyway...can I get you anything? Tea? Coffee? Catnip? Catsup? Ketchup? Oh! And let me introduce people...People, this is Bill. Bill, this is people.

Status
Not open for further replies.