MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
You know I had to give a presentation to the Management once on the financial viability of buying stocks and shares in a well-known unicycle company. It was called “Reinvesting in the wheel.” I never considered their potential as part of a staple diet. Or stabiliser diet if you happen to like smaller portions. And a square meal makes for a bumpy ride I suppose. What do you normally feed the bike shed on Mr Moppet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, to be honest, Mr Harvey...I've not seen my youngest daughter in a while...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*Rings Doorbell* *Looks through window* *Yells* Mail Man!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: The only one who seems to care about the plight of my lack of unicycle skills is the insurance salesman and the mysterious invisible voice that may or may not belong to the invisible butler.

*turns to window* And now the mailman is here! GREAT! Another thing to distract from my pain and suffering...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *glancing up* Technically...shouldn't that be Male Man...but then that sort of defies the object...since most men are male...Although I met a rather dubious aunt once...Who may or may not have been mailed as Mail to Mahattan last I saw her...Hmm...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *smacks his head* Just open the door, Bo. Maybe he's delivering a book of unicycle lessons.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*Still standing outside* *Yells* I have a very important letter for a Mr. Someone i can't make the name out, but it starts with a M I think, or is that a W. Anyways the letter just happen to open by it's self, and when I picked it up to there was two large bills of money. Can I like keep one till pay day of next year?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *arriving promptly at the front door and snatching letters* Well if it's the gas-bill, then that Moppets there actually says Woppets...They live three doors down...and pay for all our gas...*coughs* If it's a twenty-dollar bill...I'll take it and tip you 2.2 percent for the bother of taking all those Gas-bills down the road for us...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *ears perk up* I say... did I hear someone say money? *darts next to Bo* *extends hand* Hullo, Bo-Bo, my name is Mr. M--or Mr. W. It's my alias. Aliases? Aliasi...? Depends on which angle you're looking at, I guess. Money please!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: Well nice to meet ya'll *walks on in* I've just started here cause I'm from the deep south. We still ride horses to deliver our mail. Oh By the by is there any place i can tie up my horse? *Looks around* Say this is sure a nice little house ya got. Wish i had a place to stay this nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.