MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *pin-wheeling arms to move back from Nell's kisses* Perhaps we should...actually, not right here with the children...But, ahh! Minglestick's taking them up...Maybe we could...? You know...Well, it doesn't take long...We could just...You know...Go for dinner or something?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Oh! Dinner would be lovely! I just remembered how hungry I am..... good night children! Be good little ones!

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *comes back* Twins are fast asleep. They must have been exhausted, they didn't even want a lollipop. *goes to get Kenya but stops to look at her* Aww, you tired too? *to Mr Harvey* Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Kenya: *falls asleep in Mr Harvey's arms*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh but I was about to feed--Oh, but she's gone. Oh but I can't leave them alone with--Oh, but Mingo's back down. Oh! But did I leave the oven on? Ahh, but the monster ate that too. Oh! But isn't there...*rushing about to get ready...grabs bathrobe from hat-rack instead of coat* Oh, but, I'm being impolite...The guest! *looks at Mr Harvey* Ahh, but no, Jack's gone to bed. Was anyone else staying here? *in panicky tongue-tied mess*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *pops in out of nowhere* I can take care of things Mr. Moppet!

Nell: OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT THING? *jumps into Father's arms*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*English muffins pop from the toaster decking Bo, while pancakes fall from the sticky ceiling.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: That thing? It's a pop-up Muffin toaster...Have no fear! It's new. I redecorated between series...or someone adjusted the set anyway...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*A mossy pad springs from the floor catching Nel as Bohas been decked out.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*Mr Harvey is doing a relatively good job of holding a sleeping baby and a pile of insurance papers*

Mr Moppet! Is this your wife? We may have met before but I’m afraid I can never remember faces. Or names. Or personalities. Quite frankly these days I’m finding colours rather hard to pin down. I mean, but what of this poor helpless babe of yours?

*with arm outstretched he presents Mr Moppet with the documentation*

And how can we solve this interesting and potentially significant insurance based conundrum with all of these interruptions?

*brandishes the baby in the air with his other hand and is about to wave it about when he realises his mistake*

*switches baby and documents*

*attempts to recapture the dramatic pose but does not quite achieve the gravitas of the original.*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *looks amazed* I can't believe you didn't drop the papers! Also, just for the record, Kenya is mine.

Kenya: *is still asleep*

Mingostone: *turns to Nell and Father* Anyway, you're obviously not Christy so then who are you? And you *points to Father*, she is not your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.