MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
RP Waiter: *with great laboured sarcasm* Oh yes of course the chicken and chocolate related sauce would be on offer, in fact I could just give it to you for free...If we served such a disgusting goumet meal. Now, can I get you any drinks or shall I just stand here sharing witty banter for half an hour then go and bake my head.

Father: *looking at menu* Oh, baked head...Is that on here?

Beauregard

Reaction score
RP Waiter: Is that with the salad or the *sigh* very delicious triple-cooked vegetables dripping with flavour and enthusiasm?

Father: Er...Mingo, I'm not sure that boiled head would be such a good idea...Maybe we should start with drinks...Some sort of cocktail or...*turns over to the cocktail list*...water.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *clicks fingers* Waiter! Water.

Waiter: *sighs* Actually my name is neither Waiter or Water...it's Walter. Not that you are even interested.

Father: Well, Walter the waiter, any chance of some water?

Waiter: *sigh* I can even offer you a waltz if you want it...or my watch...

Father: *growing aggrivated* Is there anyone else to talk to around this place?

Waiter: Sometimes I just talk to myself...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *impatient frown* In a minute I'll just eat that notepad in your hand, you know?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waiter: Oh, go right ahead. And why not just eat the shirt off my back while your at it...

Father: Well maybe we will! *pauses and thinks about that* Or perhaps not. Look here, we made a reservation, and we're ordering drinks, and we need time to look at the food menu, and we'd certainly appreciate a chance to discuss that and get back to you!

Waiter: *sigh* I get it. You want to be alone. You and her. Not me. Of course you do. I used to have a girlfriend you know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Nevermind that...

Waiter: Nevermind, yes, nevermind me...Oh, sure I'm just the help, just the bus-boy, the delivery-man...Can I take your order?

Father: I was thinking maybe Oysters, for a start...Or Pomegranate Salad?

Waiter: Very excellent choice, sir.

Father: Ooh, they have nachoes...

Waiter: *sigh*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: You have so many jobs? Amazing. *looks at Father and then back at the waiter* I'm having whatever he's having. With chocolate sauce. Unless it's seafood, I'm not very good with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.