Monstars - a web series

JackMonster

Reaction score
Okay, guys, I have this idea for a web series that should be coming early/mid next year. I'm starting pre-production as soon as. I'm currently writing a script and a friend of mine has also come up woth some great designs for characters. Anyway here's the plot:

"Marv is an eighteen year old monster who needs to go to an academy to earn his monster horns. He gets accepted to an academy in "The City" which is taught by Hank. Hank is a middle aged monster who chain smokes and is often clueless. Marv learns all about monster scaring. Another academy recruit is Herman Swampback, a three eyed sea monster who suffers from anxiety, asthma and other things! Hank often teases or flat out insults Herman claiming he "doesn't have what it takes". Throughout the show Marv will encounter other monsters, trolls, goblins, werewolves, vampires and ghosts who all live in the city."

Hope you guys like it. If any of you (Especially UK users) like the project or wanna help with ANYTHING be it performing or reading over a script or tips on puppet building do not hesitate to e-mail me, we need all the help we can get :smile: jackedwood@btinternet.com

mo

Reaction score
that's a really cool idea!
is it going to be called monstars?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Sounds entertaining. Keep us posted as it sounds like it has a lot of potential.

mo

Reaction score
gawd i really want to see it!