Mokey Plush

Foodie

Reaction score
My guess is that she may show up at Target some time this year with Matt and Boober. It seems Target's DVD fraggles are selling rather briskly.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
So yea i think we got fooled once again. At this point. i'm just not goin to buy from them again.

. And i wish i said that before i went and bought UNO

anyone call them about it?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I don't think Mokey will ever make an apperence. lol I'll believe it when I see her on the shelf. Sorry for sounding like a party pooper.
I still want the FR Uno Game maybe I should have a scoute on ebay to see if it's there for a resonable price.

Luke

Reaction score
I might be worth writing to Sababa to see if they still have the license, it's been quite a while now.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Do it Luke. and have them report here. :embarrassed:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
ok its really upsetting me now that i WASTED my money on hope once again. They're (these dolls) not even THAT great. Does anyone know how i can write to them? Preffibly e-mail.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I think we need to stop acking like babies for one. Ok sure, it is old that they havn't made anything Mokey, but to throw a fit and say "im not going to buy ANYTHING" from this company again! Ok yes they did say if sales are good yadda yadda. But look at it this way! Its NEW Fraggle Merchandise. The Uno was great! The Dolls are fun! Also if you say the dolls are not that great...im thinking they won't say "Ok your right, you think our dolls are ugly, so lets for sure make more for them to rag on!". I for one am VERY happy with the dolls, for one! Its NEW Fraggle Merchandise! COME ON! Its GREAT!:excited:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
When i'm having a fit.. it doesn't work when someones trying to calm me down... (ha ha)

The Smaller ones are great.. but not the bigger ones. And if you say they're the same... look again. They have their differences.

Its just upsetting. But hey... i really won't buy into them again. I've seen these dolls empty shelves... so i don't wanna hear they're not selling.

When the movie merchandise comes out u'll buy the stuff... but not from Sababa. I'm not contributing to a company like that

Luke

Reaction score
http://www.sababatoys.com/contact.php

There ya go, if everyone writes and says they want a Mokey plush and their collection isn't complete without one. From what i gather though they cancelled plans for her this time last year but if they're selling well still they could pick it up again.