Mister Rogers' documentary "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" to debut in select theaters June 8, 2018

gravy

Reaction score
I would only get to chance to see it in its entirety if I were able to do so (note: as of this writing, I am in no position to do so).
Well you should plan to see it sometime then!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Okay, my dudes, it’s time to come out of retirement.

Grammar Class
With @Old Thunder

I would only get to chance to see it
“The” chance. I would only get THE chance. “To chance” means “to risk”. “We knew the bridge was unsafe, but we decided to chance it.” You’re using chance as a noun here, not a verb, so you need the article “the” with it, instead of the particle “to”, which, in the English language, serves as a marker for a verb used as an infinitive.

...if I were able to do so (note: as of this writing, I am in no position to do so).
This is redundant. Drop one and keep the other; you needn’t include both of them.
“I would see it if I could.”
“I would love to see it, but that isn’t possible for me at present.”

in its entirety
This isn’t a grammatical error, but does this mean you’ll watch a bunch of clips since you can’t see the whole thing? Wouldn’t that spoil the entire enterprise? You do you, I guess. ‘Twould be more beneficial to watch it online, eh?

Anyway, follow these simple guide points and soon you’ll be speaking English like a pro.

gravy

Reaction score

Grammar Class
With @Old Thunder

“The” chance. I would only get THE chance. “To chance” means “to risk”. “We knew the bridge was unsafe, but we decided to chance it.” You’re using chance as a noun here, not a verb, so you need the article “the” with it, instead of the particle “to”, which, in the English language, serves as a marker for a verb used as an infinitive.

This is redundant. Drop one and keep the other; you needn’t include both of them.

This isn’t a grammatical error, but does this mean you’ll watch a bunch of clips since you can’t see the whole thing? Wouldn’t that spoil the entire enterprise? You do you, I guess. ‘Twould be more beneficial to watch it online, eh?

Anyway, follow these simple guide points and soon you’ll be speaking English like a pro.
PREACH

Mario500

Reaction score

Grammar Class
With @Old Thunder

I had added the note to clarify that part of the message.

I did not intend on typing "to chance" in my previous message (I would correct it if I could). It was most likely a typographical error (I would had considered that possibility if I were in your position).

As for the end to my previous message, I was referencing the times in which I had only seen clips of the movie.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What the heck has this thread. I never clicked on it before but decided too because I wanted to see what people thought but MY GOD...