Missing thread

snichols1973

Reaction score
I just checked into the forum some time ago, only to discover that the "I think I'm going Crazy!" thread is no longer in the Fans subsection of the General Discussion thread.

I'm just wondering what happened to this particular thread or why it got removed; it was a place sort of like the Twilight Zone and it was a unique place where members could post random, nonsensical stuff (if I could find a title to describe it, "Much Ado About Nothing" might come to mind).....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
From things I have heard there has been a lot of "spamming" going on in that thread, and that is why it has been deleted.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, you would have to take that up with one of the Mod's. I'm just saying what I have heard from other members who have complained about that thread. I myself have never read the thread so I would not know what it would have been about, or how it was being spammed.
On a side note I have tried to find out a clear definition of what all is considered spam on the forums, so I could maybe post a complete definition as to what it is, and how members can avoid doing it.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, you would have to take that up with one of the Mod's. I'm just saying what I have heard from other members who have complained about that thread. I myself have never read the thread so I would not know what it would have been about, or how it was being spammed.
On a side note I have tried to find out a clear definition of what all is considered spam on the forums, so I could maybe post a complete definition as to what it is, and how members can avoid doing it.
I was joking because that thread was MEANT for spam posts and gibberish… so it's strange that it would have been deleted for spam…. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a thread called "The 'Am I the Only One?' Thread"; one day, this thread, for some reason, was closed, with an uninformative explanation as to why it was closed.

Hence is why now we have "The New 'Am I the Only One?' Thread".

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I'm curious as to just how many threads have been deleted recently, as my post count appears to have dropped by well over half of its original amount.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm sure we would be surprised at the things that get deleted on a daily basses. Sometimes I would like to know, and other times I would not. Just so long as I don't wake up one day and see my account has been deleted then I will be fine.