Missing Bear Episodes

Chris Wiggle

Reaction score
Hello! Currently, the only Bear episodes missing are Appreciation Day and a complete version of Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday. They're both from Season 4. Does anybody have those episodes?

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hello! Currently, the only Bear episodes missing are Appreciation Day and a complete version of Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday. They're both from Season 4. Does anybody have those episodes?
I think CDCB2 might. But I don't think you should ask him for those.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have all of Bear Season 4. Please send me a private message if you're interested in a trade. There are episodes of Bear Seasons 1-3 that we're looking for.

Mr Muppet Man

Reaction score
We have all of Bear Season 4. Please send me a private message if you're interested in a trade. There are episodes of Bear Seasons 1-3 that we're looking for.
I have links to every ep of Seasons 1-3.

Chris Wiggle

Reaction score
I have a MEGA folder that has every episode from the first three seasons of the show. What is your email? I can send you the link and you can send me the two missing episodes from Season 4 if you still have them.