Miss Piggy on Celine Dion Show Sat 22/12 UK

Beauregard

Reaction score
*ahem* I missed this at broadcast, but clips of Piggy with Celine are available at itv.com for those in the UK with a media player that supports it. (According to the site...mine does...but it's sooo not working for me...) So if anyone wants to go check it out, it's at www.itv.com !

I'll try and catch it from another computer tomorrow.

Luke

Reaction score
Why is Piggy (Eric I think) even over there. Did he just decied to stay for like 2 months?
This was taped back when all of the Piggy appearances in UK were happening. She was here to promote the TMS Season 2 DVD's.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
This was taped back when all of the Piggy appearances in UK were happening. She was here to promote the TMS Season 2 DVD's.
that explains it...Cuze i was about to say, Eric must LOVE Disney,for lettin him stay that long. :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Also, a brief archive clip of Piggy did appear on the final Parkinson show which involved her looking at his legs amongst clips introduced as 'the many women that Parkinson flirted with.'

Beauregard

Reaction score
Harv, does the ITV clips page work for you? I can't get any of my computers to show the clip...

goshposh

Reaction score
maybe he was already over there fliming "Bunnytown"