Miss Piggy Muppet puppet make-up

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Hello! My avatar shows my Piggy replica. She's made of antron fleece. Anyone know how to do the make-up on what to use for make-up? Hoping to hear from one of the 'pro's" here. Kind of a one shot deal! Thanks!!!! If i knew how to post more pics on here I would.

Reaction score
Hey I've got a question how did you make miss piggys head carved foam or clay, mold, and cast It because I don't know how

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Your best bet is to put this in the "Puppet Building & Performing"section. Theres a ton of extremely talented guys on there who will be able to tell you what you need to know. A guy called Keermit is especially skilled when it comes to this.

From what I can see, she looks incredible already!!

muppetguy

Reaction score
RealWonderman, you Piggy Puppet looks fantastic in your avatar. PLEASE post some more pics, I'd love to see her face!!!!:smile:

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I'd post more but can't figure out how here! I'll just update my avatar pic!!

In the meantime, here's this:

Your best bet is to put this in the "Puppet Building & Performing"section. Theres a ton of extremely talented guys on there who will be able to tell you what you need to know. A guy called Keermit is especially skilled when it comes to this.

From what I can see, she looks incredible already!!
Excellent Thanks!!!