Miss Piggy as Princess Leia

WiGgY

Reaction score
When did Pete become Pepe?

"Dear bears, and chickens, and things,
Is New York. Is show. Is time!"

"Pete: Rats want job. Frog wants job. What next? Penguins?
Penguins: Do you have any jobs available?
All: NO!
Penguins: Well excuse us for living!"

I should watch that movie again. Is good.

LeiaPiggy

Reaction score
Piggys sold

Well the two piggys in question sold for a whopping grand total of........................................$66.99 which includes shipping. WOW, I'm in the money...what profit...where will I spend it all!?! (If you have read the other posts, some seem to think I am an evil customizer, capitalizing on Lucas/Henson/Palisades copyrights.) Actually both purchasers THANKED me for making these customs available. Now to work on a Piggy on a Star Wars card, with an interrogation droid and a blaster.......hmmmmmmmmmm
:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Um you seem to be trying more to convince yourself you aren't breaking their copyrights than anybody else. Your life, you can do whatever you feel comfortable doing - just don't expect us to thank you for being good enough to come here and inform us of these fantastic ebay opportunities that you so graciously make available to people. :halo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah. You made money off of the Star Wars license without permission. You can be as sarcastic as you want about how it isn't a lot of money (though 67 dollars for 2 Piggys with some clay and paint slapped on them isn't bad at all.). Just because the people thanked you doesn't mean it's right. I'm sure the wife thanks the hitman for bumping off her husband (and vice versa) but it's still wrong.

Buttercup

Reaction score
Technically it is illegal, but no one really cares. Well, that isn't TECHNICALLY true, especially if the Henson company is that careful about squashing Pseudo-Muppets, but most companies don't seem to have a problem with it.

I really don't think the custom is very good, or even good at all, but if someone wants to buy it, let them. I'm sure that anyone obsessive, erm, 'interested' ^_~ enough to buy a custom for that much would jump at the chance to buy the real thing, should Palisades ever make them.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Palisades can't. The Star Wars people won't allow it.