Miss Piggy and Pizza Hut Team Up Again

beaker

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I finally saw it tonight during the Emmy pre-show. I liked it overall, but had been hoping that the Mount Rushmore Presidents were going to be puppets. Oh well, always cool to see more Muppets!
You mean the Rushmore puppets from Muppet Show: Sex and Violence? Now that would be obscure! Well hey, any Muppet prominence is a good sign...I love seeing Muppets in commercials. Anyone know of any commercials from other brands with our furry pals? C'mon, ya can tell us.

WiGgY

Reaction score
There were those potato chip ones from awhile back with the pig, and of course the Master Card one which I actually liked. Classy and funny oinstead of low brow yelling like these new pizza ones. And I think the Rushmore thing is a call back to the puppets in the pilot. They just decided to use CGI instead of building a new set. Besides, they really couldn't have Piggy climbing the small puppet. She'd probablky be bigger than it.

McFraggle

Reaction score
SarahFraggle said:
I also saw it during the count down, my family paused and watched, as I bust out laughing. I'm not to thrilled with them but the make me smile anyway! :smile: :mad:
Who: your family or the commercial? :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Who: your family or the commercial? :wink:
So, um, since I can't see these ads I'd be interested to know, what are teh Presidents saying? Anything funny?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
There were those potato chip ones from awhile back with the pig, and of course the Master Card one which I actually liked.
Yeah, I really like the MasterCard one. I never saw the pizza hut one as I live outside of the US. On ours we had our Pop Idol judges. But I also like the Renault ad with Thierry Henry and Animal playing drums! :halo: ! He rules! I cant think of any others off the top of my head.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Good Lord, guys! I think Jacobsen is doing a superb job with all Frankie's characters, including MP. Jacobsen just wants to establish himself with the pig right off the bat. He does a bang-up job with Grover, so don't make me have to come over there! :mad: I hope that Richard Hunt's characters come back, like Scooter, Janice, Sweetums, and Beeker. I love beaker! :flirt:

BJ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Good Lord, guys! I think Jacobsen is doing a superb job with all Frankie's characters, including MP. Jacobsen just wants to establish himself with the pig right off the bat. He does a bang-up job with Grover, so don't make me have to come over there! :mad: I hope that Richard Hunt's characters come back, like Scooter, Janice, Sweetums, and Beeker. I love beaker! :flirt:

BJ
Beaker's still around most of the time. Steve performs him now. I see what you mean though. It was good to see Scooter and Janice in the Muppet Christmas Movie. I'd like to see them more often. And I also agree with you on Eric. It's good to know Frank's characters are in good hands.