Miss Piggy and Fozzie

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
BTW, anyone else notice that Frank has 3 main characters in TMS and 3 main characters on Sesame? Weird.[/QUOTE]

Actually Frank has 4 main charachters on TMS, you forgot Sam the Eagle.
:attitude: :mad: :embarrassed: :halo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't count Sam. For me, the main characters are the ones that mad it into the movies as part of the main focus and the ones that became muppet babies. I see Sam as secondary. There are many episodes of TMS that IO've seen where Sam isn't even seen.

According to the guy that does Homer, he just switches most of the time as do the others on the Simpsons. Of course when two characters voiced by the same guy talk at the same time, there has to be some mixing of pre-recorded stuff. Not sure if this is the same for other voice actors though.

It's amazing how some characters done by the same person can be so different in voice and personality. When I learned that Rizzo and Kermit were done by the same person, I was amazed. Same with Pepe, bobo, and Jonny, 3 very different characters (except the laugh). And the difference between Elmo and Clifford is HUGE! And Frank's 3 main characters on TMS and Sesame all sound totally different to me.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Were Piggy and Fozzie together in the Nancy Walker episode of the Muppet Show? The one when Kermit is sick and Fozzie runs the show. I seem to remember some diaoluge between Miss Piggy and Fozzie in that episode.
:mad: :embarrassed:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that. We'll have to take a look at the ep outline for that one.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Were Piggy and Fozzie together in the Nancy Walker episode of the Muppet Show? The one when Kermit is sick and Fozzie runs the show. I seem to remember some diaoluge between Miss Piggy and Fozzie in that episode.
:mad: :embarrassed:
that would have been a great episode to have rowlf the dog run the show.

ryan