Misconceptions about your age

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I STILL get confused for a 13 year old
I'm 23. I do not look like a middle schooler, and people who work in middle schools will tell me they thought i was a student and im like. No I intern/volunteer here...

I've been carded before to buy M rated video games...
Thank god when I went like 2 weeks ago and bought an M rated game I wasn't carded.

But like. I don't get it.

Do I really look that young?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sure I mentioned this before, but I used to assume you were much older than you are. Granted, you've never explicitly mentioned what your age is, though you've given us ideas as to what generation you're a part of, but I remember thinking you had to be into your 30s or even 40s, because you've always had a certain maturity about you and your posting style that always made you seem like the old and wise type.
Yup you've mentioned that and I am flattered, hehe. Actually, I believe I started posting on Muppet Central in my sophomore year of college! I've looked back at old posts before and many I literally have no memory of writing, lol. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've looked back at old posts before and many I literally have no memory of writing, lol. :concern:
I've been here so long and have made so many posts that if I come across certain older posts I've made back in the day when I was still a kid, still immature, still devil-may-care in what I post, I get really embarrassed and think to myself, "What was I thinking posting that?!" :embarrassed:

aebthegofer

Reaction score
When I turned 14, people started asking me what year of college I was in. When I graduated high school, everyone thought I was graduating college. Now I've been out of school 5 years and all of a sudden everybody's asking me what I'm going to do when I graduate high school!

~Aeb:wink: