MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Drtooth

Reaction score
People are posting to agree with the confirmation that nothing has happened so far... Personally, I think we should stop posting unless we get some SOLID news... or even some more prototype pics.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
People are posting to agree with the confirmation that nothing has happened so far... Personally, I think we should stop posting unless we get some SOLID news... or even some more prototype pics.
Ingenius idea.

Erine81981

Reaction score
They all look very neat looking. I'll buy them if i find out where i live who's selling them. They all look awsome and can't wait to add them to my case above my bed on my wall.

I really do like how they caputed The Trash Heap and Sproket. They all look nice but what's with the poor Pa Gorg? He's been behead! :eek:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ingenius idea.
But if we all stopped talking about things until there was news there would be fewer alive topics:sympathy:.
I still say action figure fraggles would be a good idea. Even if serious collectors think they are 'just toys' there are plenty of us adult 'just toys' collectors to thank you :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But if we all stopped talking about things until there was news there would be fewer alive topics:sympathy:.
I still say action figure fraggles would be a good idea. Even if serious collectors think they are 'just toys' there are plenty of us adult 'just toys' collectors to thank you :smile:
This is true. But it saddens to me that such people--sans you, I, and other here--are often afraid to come out of their collector's closets, as it were.

Redsonga

Reaction score
This is true. But it saddens to me that such people--sans you, I, and other here--are often afraid to come out of their collector's closets, as it were.
Oh, admit they collect anything more than 'serious collectors toys' you mean? That they collect common 'little kids toys' to :wink:?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Oh, admit they collect anything more than 'serious collectors toys' you mean? That they collect common 'little kids toys' to :wink:?

Personally, I think it's silly that anyone would think negatively (hence the fear of some people admitting their joy of collecting whatever) about anyone who collects toys of any kind. For one, if you're into the right ones, there can be some real serious big bucks involved. But more importantly, why should anyone care what someone else collects as long as that someone enjoys collecting it? People are far too judgemental these days. I got totally ripped into by an ex-girlfriend for the simple fact that I was excited to get Vintage Fraggle Rock plush dolls for Christmas one year. Apparently some people are just too big of slaves to conventional thinking. I say, let whoever collect whatever as long as they enjoy it (provided it's not severed heads or something like that, that'd be kinda creepy).

But back on topic... I think it's totally awesome that someone's finally making some uber detailed Fraggle figs and really hope I can afford to get my hands on them when/if they actually come out.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Exactly that.
Well, I think that is silly..For one, if they are able to be played with they can do much more than just collect dust and be looked at :excited:. I love posing my toys for pictures when they are movable :excited: